• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

game is sold out!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

i think that they were referencing to all the sections now being opened and thus needing to cover those sections with workers and security.........that may be how they define a "sell out", all the sections have to be attended to...........

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

Someone above me said st pete times updated their blog stating 58k sold and expecting 60k. That is close enough to call it a "sell out". Either way - we will look great on TV and this will be one of the larger games as far as attendance goes. Also, considering it's a Thur. nite - I am liking this number.

PS: I am a female and my boss is a male. Just to clear that up!

and also yes there is a U in the center of the field, and BULLS spelled out in both end zones. There are huge flags on all 4 corners of the stadium ramps, and some new USF flags inside the stadium too. I wish they would put a USF flag on the pirate ship. They did it for the superbowl ;)

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Someone above me said st pete times updated their blog stating 58k sold and expecting 60k. That is close enough to call it a "sell out". Either way - we will look great on TV and this will be one of the larger games as far as attendance goes. Also, considering it's a Thur. nite - I am liking this number.

PS: I am a female and my boss is a male. Just to clear that up!

and also yes there is a U in the center of the field, and BULLS spelled out in both end zones. There are huge flags on all 4 corners of the stadium ramps, and some new USF flags inside the stadium too. I wish they would put a USF flag on the pirate ship. They did it for the superbowl ;)

Um....NO.  You either sell all the tickets or you dont. We have used "fuzzy math" and said "sold out for our configuration" but as long as there are tickets, there is no "close to sell out".

• Content Count:  158

If the stadium does not open some corner seats and stuff like that and we sell all that is open to sell it's a sell out in teh stadium eyes. Last time I ever try to give updated information. It came from Raymond James - not my own opinion. I was just repeating what the word is at Raymond James.

• Content Count:  1,261

If the stadium does not open some corner seats and stuff like that and we sell all that is open to sell it's a sell out in teh stadium eyes. Last time I ever try to give updated information. It came from Raymond James - not my own opinion. I was just repeating what the word is at Raymond James.

What is it you do exactly?

• Content Count:  58

2004USFChick, you should know that no good deed goes unpunished in this board. With the attendence nerds on this thread you MUST have actual numbers plus documented evidence. I, for one, appreciated your update. For you attendence nerds, you guys need to relax a little bit. For crying out loud, you guys are starting to sound like UCF with their attendence fixication. Suffice it to say that the stadium should be packed.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

2004USFChick, you should know that no good deed goes unpunished in this board. With the attendence nerds on this thread you MUST have actual numbers plus documented evidence. I, for one, appreciated your update. For you attendence nerds, you guys need to relax a little bit. For crying out load you guys are starting to sound like UCF with their attendence fixication. Suffice it to say that the stadium should be packed.

+1.  Thanks for the update!

• Content Count:  2,277

2004USFChick, you should know that no good deed goes unpunished in this board. With the attendence nerds on this thread you MUST have actual numbers plus documented evidence. I, for one, appreciated your update. For you attendence nerds, you guys need to relax a little bit. For crying out load you guys are starting to sound like UCF with their attendence fixication. Suffice it to say that the stadium should be packed.

+2 Well said!

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

+2 Thanks for the info. I can see from the stadium's point of view "Its a sellout". Welcome to the board by the way.

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Hold on, you mean the game isn't actually sold out?  ;D

thanks chic

Archived