• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN' Heather Dinich Predicts a Spanking

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Just added those two naysayers!  :)

0922bulletinboard.jpg

Room for one more.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  21
  • Days Won:  0

Just added those two naysayers!  :)

0922bulletinboard.jpg

Room for one more.

Jimbo Fisher's quote of "it will be their Super Bowl" or something to that effect.

• Content Count:  1,985

I love the way all of a sudden we are like some 1-AA program again.  I mean, honestly, we are not ranked, but last I checked only 25 teams are considered ranked.  Getting the stats wrong, getting our name wrong, etc. 

I am fine with them calling it a blow out, those are the games we win.  But it pisses me off this week that so many of them are suddenly acting like we have never been here before.  We have beat SEC and ACC teams before.  So it is a Florida powerhouse program, I could give a crap.  They lose last week and they are as unranked as we are. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I love the way all of a sudden we are like some 1-AA program again.  I mean, honestly, we are not ranked, but last I checked only 25 teams are considered ranked.  Getting the stats wrong, getting our name wrong, etc. 

I am fine with them calling it a blow out, those are the games we win.  But it pisses me off this week that so many of them are suddenly acting like we have never been here before.  We have beat SEC and ACC teams before.  So it is a Florida powerhouse program, I could give a crap.  They lose last week and they are as unranked as we are

But they didn't lose ... They blew out a top 10 team at THEIR high atitude home where they hadn't lost in 3 years. They already had a close loss to a top 10 team ... The fact that it's only a 2 td spread IS giving us some respect... especially after losing our Big East record holding qb.

• Content Count:  2,511

Well if Heather Dinch wants a spanking, then tell her to come by my hotel room after the game.  >:D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

I am fine with them calling it a blow out, those are the games we win.  But it pisses me off this week that so many of them are suddenly acting like we have never been here before.  We have beat SEC and ACC teams before.  So it is a Florida powerhouse program, I could give a crap.  They lose last week and they are as unranked as we are. 

The last couple of seasons we have gotten love from the talking heads and then went on to make fools out of them mid to late seasons.  They are not going to make the same mistake a third time.  We will now have to wrestle respect from them.  Part of this is our fault.  Respect will come when we earn it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Well if Heather Dinch wants a spanking, then tell her to come by my hotel room after the game.   >:D

That took a little longer than I thought it would.

i can understand picking FSU. i cant understand why its assumed it will be a knock-down blow out like we're some IAA school.

they clearly do not know we have beaten T15 competition for the past 2 years.

Archived