• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls to Yankee Bowl in 2010???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

otel.com (not hotel.com) has upper west side hotels starting at 40 bucks and Wyndham on 36th street well under 200 bucks, I always book with them.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I have no desire to go to NYC in December or Janurary.

Not even for football

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Notre Dame could play against Big East team in Yankee Bowl?!?

Now that is a new spin on ND and our conference. Would that count as a conference win?!?  ;D

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4517004

Notre Dame could also be involved in the game. If the Big 12 does not have enough eligible teams to fill its slot, the Irish could face the Big East in the Yankee Bowl.

• Content Count:  5,241

OK. I'd go if we were to play notre dame so I could watch us crush them.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

USF won't be going to this bowl ever in my opinion.  This game will be for Rutgers, Cuse,  and UConn mainly, with occasionally Pitt and WVU.  The bowl will want at least one close team since the other team is coming from the B12.  Our bowls will end up being the Champs, St Pete, PJ.com, and Meineke in that order.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'd go once just to cross visiting New York off of my things to do list, otherwise I'd stay at home and catch it on the boob tube.

I like to tailgate before games and I don't see how you can tailgate at a stadium with no parking lots around it. The Meadowlands would had been better for that reason alone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Now granted I always want to go to a BCS Bowl, but if we happen to have an off year  ;) this would be MUCH better then say Birmingham or St Pete

• Content Count:  166

Don't WANT to go because this would mean we were the #3 or 4 BE team, but I agree, much better of an option than a hop over the bay to play in the warehouse that is the Trop.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

USF won't be going to this bowl ever in my opinion.  This game will be for Rutgers, Cuse,  and UConn mainly, with occasionally Pitt and WVU.  The bowl will want at least one close team since the other team is coming from the B12.  Our bowls will end up being the Champs, St Pete, PJ.com, and Meineke in that order.

I agree...

I agree...

The Big 12 has some teams that REALLY travel well -- so USF could play in NYC... and we'd travel well there, too ... at least as well as going to Charlotte.

Archived