• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jessie Hester Done???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

IF he's really complaining, and is not 100%, two questions.

1) Is he better than___________ at 75%, or whatever they place it at, or

2) Is he copping an attitude?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

Guys, I usually don't like getting involved in Facebook deals, but since he has like 1,900 friends, it's a fairly public statement.

Checked with a coach, and he said Hester was at practice today and is doing fine. Obviously his ankle hasn't come back as quickly as he would like, but I don't think it matters longterm whether he's able to start or play against Wofford. His health for more important games later in the season is a much more significant matter.

He's made other comments along these lines on there, so this isn't the first time I've called to check and see if everything's OK.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=61769.0;all

• Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Hester's already redshirted. He's in his fifth and final year of eligibility. I don't think his previous redshirt was related to injury, so there isn't an obvious to a sixth year ...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Maybe hes just looking for a little "sympathy" from all the new freshmen coeds on campus?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe hes just looking for a little "sympathy" from all the new freshmen coeds on campus?

I doubt football players have to stoop to that to get FRESHmen meat.  <=that doesn't read like I meant it to?

are we talking about T.O. or a usf bull? he needs to have some pride, understand the concept of sportsmanship, competition, and team unity, and keep his head up.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Maybe he just needs some sympathy poon to get him through these tough times. ***** about the lingering injury. He had the biggest catch in our history... unlike some fans, I'm not going to Maurice Clarett him when the kid is down. The kid is not a cancer... at the same time, it says something about the talent at USF. I watched the St. Thomas Aquinas game yesterday as they be-etch slapped the Ohio team. I really do hope we sign #7. I always thought DeAndrew Rubin was the best receiver ever to play at USF, but after seeing #7 play, he would easily be an NFL draft pick. The kid has mad skills. Just hope we get him!

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

as i have previously stated... it is NOT out of the realm of possibility that he will never play another down for USF...

while this is extremely unfortunate... his body just isn't healing how everyone expected... hes going out and giving in 100% but he just isn't the same. I don't think he wants to hang out on the sidelines his SR yr.

I really hope something happens and he finds his way back. I'm rooting for him.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Wish him the best.  He should find less public venues to vent his frustration.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Publicly (yes facebook is public if your an athlete) complaining is not gonna help get back as a starter.

Hopefully he gets healthy and humbled

Archived