• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beat FSU shirts?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  32
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone seen any yet?

Unfortunately I am leaving Tampa in a few weeks to live up in Tally for 2 months and would loveeeee to get my hands on one of these shirts to show off every time I venture into the Seminole territory :)

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

USF Bookstore has them. 

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Just make one yourself... Bobby Bowden Retirement Party - Sept. 26th, 2009 on the front.

USF on the back.

• Content Count:  3,574

This is only my opinion, but I don't like the "Beat XXX" shirts.

It reminds me of the FAU game when they had them and I believe UCF had them one year as well. I think it just declares that we're the underdog and we're the smaller program. Both are true for this game (underdog is debatable), but I think a bunch of us wearing "Beat FSU" in Tally just makes it more obvious. You won't see FSU fans wearing "Beat USF" shirts in September.

Again, my opinion.

• Content Count:  12,293

It reminds me of the FAU game when they had them and I believe UCF had them one year as well. I think it just declares that we're the underdog and we're the smaller program. Both are true for this game (underdog is debatable), but I think a bunch of us wearing "Beat FSU" in Tally just makes it more obvious. You won't see FSU fans wearing "Beat USF" shirts in September.

Again, my opinion.

i agree.  although i do like sheriff's idea because its not a "we have had this date circled for 15 months" type shirt.  its just a confident shirt that takes a quick jab at what everyone thinks when bobby loses another game.

• Content Count:  4,139

I disagree...  I love the dated shirts, and I still wear my "beat Houston" and my piss yellow Alabama shirt from back in the day.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Again, my opinion.

I agree with you.  I think we are a little above a "beat FSU" shirt mentality.  Just my opinion. 

I won't buy a shirt with another teams logo or name on it unless it is a) a schedule shirt or B) a bowl game shirt.  I hate the put down shirts. Also hate the good, the bad, the ugly shirts.  They seem so juvenile.

• Content Count:  1,524

I know a lot of people that go to UF, and they all wear pins that say "Beat xxxx" but obviously the Gators are underdogs to virtually no one since they are the raining MNC winners. So in what way does wearing something that says "Beat xxxx" make us seem inferior? A lot of the SEC schools make those pins, so it isnt just UF either.

Archived