• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marve checks out South Florida

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

i surely wouldnt mind if he came here.  if he doesnt i wont care either but you all are kidding yourself if you think USF wouldnt be better off with him here.

at the same time we would be fine without him too.

agreed

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,634
  • Days Won:  3

652250.jpg

Former Plant QB Robert Marve & friend

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/846877.html

those guys are standing extremely too close to each other

How else would his "friend" be able to hold onto Marve's ****?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Playing a season without Marve is like going deer hunting without your accordion.

Well actually on one hand, you can never have too many good QBs but he don't seem like the type that would want to sit on the bench, and he has gotten in trouble.

You can never get enough good accordians either. ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Coming outta HS, Marve was head and shoulders above our expected QB's in 2010.

And as stated, he would have to win the job.

Leavitt only handed the QB job to 1 guy before ... and he didn't make it through the Spring.

• Content Count:  6,833
  • Days Won:  22

If he WANTS to come here, then go ahead and make the decision. all this prancing around and mentioning Michigan, UCLA etc its just total BS in my book.

He has a SECOND chance to choose USF and be close to his family instead its all this delay about making his decision in June.

Sorry guys, this is my last post on this topic here. If he comes fanatastic if he doesnt that just fine but Im just tired of all this breathless anticipation about this guy that while talented is NOT as talanted as he think he is.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

i surely wouldnt mind if he came here.  if he doesnt i wont care either but you all are kidding yourself if you think USF wouldnt be better off with him here.

at the same time we would be fine without him too.

agreed

+2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

If he wants it and the USF coaching staff want it-- it will happen. No guarantees, no room for major ego problems either. IF he wants to come in and work his butt off like the rest of our guys-- more power to him. I would not want to deny him a chance to play somewhere his dad could get to see him play.

My thinking though is he sees USF as small time. That could be from reading others projecting that attitude on him from what he said during his recruitment phase and even more recently. To be fair though-- many people who do not know enough about USF share that type of attitude. You have to check it out fully to see if it is a good fit.

• Content Count:  308
  • Days Won:  0

If his parents had named him Marvin he'd be Marv Marve.  If he started to become the greatest of all time he could be called  "Farve" Marve.  If he sliced up defenses he could be Carve Marve.  If he spends to much time on the coast of Portugal he'd be "Algarve" Marve.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

If he wants it and the USF coaching staff want it-- it will happen. No guarantees, no room for major ego problems either. IF he wants to come in and work his butt off like the rest of our guys-- more power to him. I would not want to deny him a chance to play somewhere his dad could get to see him play.

My thinking though is he sees USF as small time. That could be from reading others projecting that attitude on him from what he said during his recruitment phase and even more recently. To be fair though-- many people who do not know enough about USF share that type of attitude. You have to check it out fully to see if it is a good fit.

Great post. as a fellow Mike G, I am proud to share your initials.

Archived