• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC Championship game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Don't worry about the Hokies travelling to see their team play.  Them and Clemson are the only two teams that travel well in that conference.

But seriously, those who don't already have plans to go...............Don't go.  Remember how we got screwed.  Don't make the TSA happy about the attendance.  The best way to show your position is to not go.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

2-for-1....wow!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

i hope there is a pathetic showing with lots of blimp shots and shots of the empty stands

**** the acc

You obviously have no pride in the City of Tampa.  I hope there's a good turn out for the game.  It's always good to have Tampa as a host to many different events.  Whether it's the Super Bowl, or the Outback Bowl, or the ACC Championship, it's great to put us on the map.

Tampa is already on the map fine. I blame the ACC for screwing our schedule up, which was the sole reason we sucked this year .... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

LOL, nice. Seeing the BOGO ticket offer peaked my interest so I went to ticketmaster and did a regular search for two tickets best available......West Sideline, 50 yard line, 6 rows up.

This game is going to look like the Pizza Bowl with everyone sitting on one side looking across the field at the 20 people sitting in the stands on the other side.

• Content Count:  4,879

i hope there is a pathetic showing with lots of blimp shots and shots of the empty stands

**** the acc

You obviously have no pride in the City of Tampa.  I hope there's a good turn out for the game.  It's always good to have Tampa as a host to many different events.  Whether it's the Super Bowl, or the Outback Bowl, or the ACC Championship, it's great to put us on the map.

Tampa is already on the map fine. I blame the ACC for screwing our schedule up, which was the sole reason we sucked this year .... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

+1

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

NO BULL WHAT SO EVER SHOULD BE AT THE ACC FOOTBALL GAME.  WE SHOULD BE PLAYING RUTGERS TONIGHT, BUT INSTEAD HAD TO HAVE OUR WHOLE SCHEDULE REDONE BECAUSE THE ACC WOULDNT LET US PLAY 2 NIGHTS BEFORE THEIR PATHETIC GAME THAT WILL DRAW LESS THEN 35000 FANS. 

• Content Count:  3,827

Is it bad that I didn't even know there was a game at Raymond James until about 4 days ago?

Whoever is in charge of the promotion of this "event" should be fired......in a ceremony held at halftime.

• Content Count:  6,767
  • Days Won:  3

One of the perks of volunteering* for the SuperBowl (e.g. NFL experience) is that you get four tickets to the ACC Championship Game gratis.

Take it for what it's worth.  8)

* not sure if this is across the board, or dependent on what you've been assigned.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

**** the acc

+1

I agree to the extent that our schedule was detrimental to the creation of "mojo". . . . . . 6 games in six weeks followed by six conference games in nine weeks.

No mojo to be sustained when your first six games are mostly non-conference with patsies included like TN Martin, UCF and FIU.  No mojo to be sustained when you get three byes for the last 6 games in conference.

Throw in the fact ESPN wants us to play on any day that ends with "y" and we got problem.

I hate excuses, but can't help feeling like we were screwed this year.

• Content Count:  894

Whoever is in charge of the promotion of this "event" should be fired......in a ceremony held at halftime.

If said firing happens, but no one is there to witness it, did it really happen?

Archived