• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ACC Championship game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  113
  • Days Won:  0

Remember the big fuss that was made when TSA forced USF to move a game in favor of the ACC championship game?

Well here we are a year later and the game is upon us this saturday, a repeat of last years ACC Championship game between Virginia Tech and Boston College.

Expect to see this:

acc_championship_game_crowd_view_2007_empty_stadium_jacksonville_altel_acc_sucks_sux.jpg

Except with red seats.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478

Lol. That is exactly what is going to happen.

If Georgia Tech was in it I would definitely go. That Triple Option is so much fun to watch.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Lol. That is exactly what is going to happen.

If Georgia Tech was in it I would definitely go. That Triple Option is so much fun to watch.

PAUL JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, though.  This ACC Championship game blows!!!!!  Maryland v. Ga Tech would've been MY pick.  How in the hell do you stop that flex offense?  The only way to stop it is to hope they screw up, which is what happened against Va Tech and UNC.  Unfortunately, it cost them.

Imagine if we played them in the Meineke Bowl....  our 5th ranked rush defense would've been put to the test.  But, instead it looks like we get to play BJ Daniels' SECOND choice and their skyscraper receivers.

• Content Count:  651

Well, just know that I'll be there wearing Bulls gear welcoming everyone to OUR stadium!!!

• Content Count:  12,293

yep.  you KNOW that TSA was crossing their fingers that BC was going to lose to Maryland so that FSU could sneek in.

• Content Count:  3,403

how much are tickets?  are they sold out?

edit:  wow, not even close.

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

how much are tickets?  are they sold out?

LOL

I just received this email.  It came from a Buccaneer email address so they must be desperate enough to hit up Buc season ticket holders. 

TSC_RTTBTICKETOFFER_TM_1.jpg

• Content Count:  3,403

yeah, I saw that on ticketmaster and googled for the password.  I might go since I can get a ticket for less than $20 with the service charge.

• Content Count:  1,037

yep.  you KNOW that TSA was crossing their fingers that BC was going to lose to Maryland so that FSU could sneek in.

Yep. And I was cheering like hell for BC. I didn't want to see Noles crap around tampa. I think they get 25 K at best.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

There will be a lot of BC fans wearing Red Sux, Patriots, Bruins, jerseys at the game... I feel bad for VT they will be out numbered.

Archived