• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some of you Bulls fans are not fans.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Hey Doug, it must not be fair then for half of the teams that play over the course of a weekend because those gosh darn odds makes way out in that sinful place Las Vegas choose half of them to lose!

It just isnt fair to be an underdog.

It isnt nice because those poor boys who are 29 point underdogs have to go out and practice and everyone including them just knows they are going to lose.

It just isnt fair!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,451

Hmmm......did I call any of our coaches a single name?

Mmmmmm.....no.

You're creating a straw man, Doug.

You'd make a great politician, Doug......except for the whole debating aspect.

I don't remember calling you out MAB in the original post.  I don't recall saying you criticized a coach.  You challenged my argument and called me a hypocrit.  I may be a bad debater but a least I'm not afraid to make an argument.  I don't just sit around and tell someone the argument is lame.  I willing to take a stand. 

So what is wrong with this team if the coaches are so aweful.  Come on folks.  Lets hear the reasons why the current group of coaches that have opened the last two seasons with a combined record of 14-4.  Lets not mention a No. 2 and No. 10 ranking.  Wasn't last yr USFs greatest offensive yr ever in pts and yds?  Why are they so awful again?  Didn't this same Pitt team beat WVU when they were on the verge of playing for a National Championship?  These coaches should be fired right?  Wait maybe we need to use the second string QB too?  It is a fact Matt threw an INT tonite.

Losing this game didn't have nothing to do with another group of college kids that may or not be a bit more desperate rising to higher level of performance to take victory from a group of kids that arguably is more athletically gifted/talented but was desperately in need of an off week.  USF football has never done that to another before.  Have they?   It's tuff having a target on your back I guess.  Wonder if the Footbulls like it or not?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Let me correct myself then Atlantic.  Ya know this is a just a balll GAME.  Insulting college kids and coaches that have way more experience playing and coaching it than yourself because your life's "joy" hangs on the balance of some college kids performance on a football field seems to be a complete contradiction.

There ya' go, Doug.

You claimed I insulted the coaches.

How so?  Disagreeing with some of their decisions and philosophies?

Then your disagreement with any politicians' policies and decisions is completely inappropriate by YOUR OWN logic, Doug.

They all have more experience than you, so by your own line of reasoning, you just have to sit there and be silent, taking anything they say and do without uttering a word...no matter how much you want to.

Can you see why we COMPLETELY disagree with the WHOLE POINT of this thread you created, Doug?

• Content Count:  2,052

The point that is not being made here folks, is that this was a TEAM loss.It stretches all the way from CJL and goes to the water boy. The team was NOT prepared to play tonight. There was no passion from the coaching staff or the players, especially from CJL. Was it because he was on national tv? I don't know. All I know is, is that they were ALL flat. They didn't show up, and were outplayed and outcoached by a Pitt team that wanted it more. Angry as a fan, you bet! Ready to turn in the towel, hell no! Wanting to see a BIG change, immediatly!. It's not just the players here folks, it's everyone including the coaches who were at fault here. When you put a product on the field, expect to be criticized. Criticism as well as accolades go hand in hand. It's how you handle both that makes a good team.    Reaper

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

And we should all prove our patriotism by paying more taxes and never ever criticizing the government.

Expressing disappointment in unrealized potential and pointing out the obvious does not make one a bad fan.  In fact demanding more makes you a better fan.  To me the bad fans are the ones that are blinded by press clippings and go off crowing about how our natiional championship bid before we have ever played a single conference game.  I reckon I support USF and its teams as much as anyone but from anyone who is more than a casual observer you can tell this team has some glaring weaknesses on the field and the sidelines.  I'm not giving up on the Bulls but I am also realistic about them.  They are who I thought they were, but they can improve.  I hope the loss now is good for them.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Friggin bunch a band wagon wussies.  Friggin' Smazzas.  Pizz n moaning.  Givin up early in the fourth qtr.  Pitt won by five and our Bulls gave them three extra first downs inside the fifteen in the second qtr.  This team is so beat up.  Has played six weeks in a row and this was a short week.  Everyone should have been worried about this.  4 straight upsets on Thursday nite.  Beating teams three times in a row is hard for any league.  A conference game against a team picked to win the conference this yr.

Ya know what...Our Bulls still managed to grab a fourth qtr lead unlike USC last week and have a chance on the last play of the game.  The D was to beat up and tired to hold 'em Pitt.  Those are just football physics.  They are way to thin and spent to much time on the field in the second qtr to be fresh late in the fourth.  I agree they made to many penalties and didn't play perfect but I'm still proud to be a Bull 'cuz they always comeback, fight hard and never give up.  And for you bandwagon wussies, quitchurbitchin.  Going undefeated as a goal is assinine.  Win the conference first.  Take it one step at a time.  Hell even the Gators lost in the Swamp last week to Ole Miss.  Never forget any given Sat errrr...Thursday.  I feel sorry for 'Cuse in nine days and OSU in beating Utah right now so go Beavers!  College football is the greatest game ever invented.  I luv it!

AND SOME OF YOU ARE UNDERACHIEVERS AND EXCUSE makers

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

how many decades will have passed when usf stops losing games

because

of penalties,inept special teams,bad coaching etc

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I take no offense to the statement... He was not talking about me I'm a diehard Bulls fan - I **** green and piss gold...

& in the words of the immortal Rick Flair - WOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Why did you have to bring this thread back up?  ;)

It is one of the worst threads ever.

:chair

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Why did you have to bring this thread back up?   ;)

It is one of the worst threads ever.

:chair

I'm bored...  ::)

Archived