• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some of you Bulls fans are not fans.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

people getting mad when their team loses shows passion. acting like everything is all good and dandy after a loss shows me you're kidding yourself. quit holding it in. you know you're mad too. you're just scared to face the truth

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

MAB, I dont agree with you all the time. But with that said, the whole fair weather fan is BS. I for one am happy to wave the BS flag when it is needed. As for you doug, stupid thread. Finish the half full glass of water and go to bed

• Content Count:  2
  • Days Won:  0

why have a "who's c*ck is biger contest"???? We played like crap. Watch the first half again and talk about effort. How many penalties did we have??? Its not a question about who is a bigger fan....the question is why does USF crack under pressure?

• Content Count:  8

Yes, I'm mad. Can it be said that the Defense wasn't up to par this game? I personally think so and I'm also mad at some other things that happened tonight. But just because I'm mad doesn't mean I'm on the bandwagon or have given up on them. I had such high hopes for this team and I'm brokenhearted after what happened tonight. The reason why people are getting on them so much is that we know that they are so much better than what we saw out there on the field.

• Content Count:  4,451

Let me correct myself then Atlantic.  Ya know this is a just a balll GAME.  Insulting college kids and coaches that have way more experience playing and coaching it than yourself because your life's "joy" hangs on the balance of some college kids performance on a football field seems to be a complete contradiction.  Definitely hypocritical.  Plus saying the game is over with 10 mins in the game when your team is down by 6 makes you one of the WORST type of fans there are.  Just AN AWEFUL FAN is how I see it.  So how's that for a redirection.

Now for some personal history, I started watching football in the 70s.  My favorite player was Roger Staubach.  21 point leads in the fourth qtr were never safe when playing againt my man Roger Dodger.  I watched him do it time and time again.  Matt Grothe reminds me of him a bit.  Giving up on your team when down by less than 21 with more than 4 mins is unforgiveable in my football fandom world.  Why 21?  Turnover, special teams and then an offense strike can all happen in the matter of 90-120 sec of game time.  Coming back from 28 in the fourth qtr is very rare.  I can only remember it happening once in the state championship game vs Lakeland in 2006 but the comeback team still lost in OT.  Oh and the Buffalo Billls vs the Houston Oilers in the playoffs.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

So how's that for a redirection.

A valiant effort indeed, Doug.

But still woefully inadequate arguments.

You're wrong, sir.

You do not know what a "fan" is...regardless of what your opinion may be.

Quit digging your hole deeper.

• Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Somewhat of a point. They are indeed just kids. With that said, unless the coaches are just getting scholarships as well, they ought to be held accountable.

/End of thread/

So how's that for a redirection.

A valiant effort indeed, Doug.

But still woefully inadequate arguments.

You're wrong, sir.

You do not know what a "fan" is...regardless of what your opinion may be.

Quit digging your hole deeper.

No matter what ya think MAB, insulting college kids is classless.  Critizing college coaches that put their team in a position to win every single week is all you can ask them to do.  If you are better than them, go make $1.5 Million a yr.  And I can fight out of or crawl out of any hole I can dig.  Been doing it for a long time.

You guys should be watching hte OSU vs UT game on VS.  Looks very familiar

I will also admit some of my vindicativeness at our bad fans spews from my frustration of this loss.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Critizing college coaches that put their team in a position to win every single week is all you can ask them to do.  If you are better than them, go make $1.5 Million a yr.  

Oh, the ol' "if you're a better coach, why aren't you coaching" argument, eh?

Gee......didn't see THAT one coming.

That's a tremendous argument.

Have you ever criticized a politician, Doug?  Really...I'd like to know.  Because if you have, your ENTIRE premise is blown out of the water.

Archived