• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some of you Bulls fans are not fans.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Doug, thanks for offering, but we don't need you as the judge of who is or who is not a good fan.  Just can it.  Tonight is not the night for it.

Our team played like crap tonight.  It won't always be that way, but tonight -- it was crapola.    

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I will say it again.  There is a lot of parity in College Football.

USF plays down to the teams at times like tonight.

If our offense had show up like against NCST we would have won, but we could not get things going.  Therefore, our defense gets frustrated and has a 4th quarter let down.

We lose oh well.

• Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Critizing college coaches that put their team in a position to win every single week is all you can ask them to do.  If you are better than them, go make $1.5 Million a yr.  

Oh, the ol' "if you're a better coach, why aren't you coaching" argument, eh?

Gee......didn't see THAT one coming.

That's a tremendous argument.

Have you ever criticized a politician, Doug?  Really...I'd like to know.  Because if you have, your ENTIRE premise is blown out of the water.

I critize the hell out of my kids seventh grade coach 'cuz I can do what he does but I just don't understand how the fans here cannot appreciate a coach that puts his teams in a position to win every week.  The last four out of five losses have ended with the Bulls throwing the ball in the endzone for either a win or tie.  I can live with that.  I'm not gonna punish and demean my child if he's a straight A student which he is close, and then he gets a 78 on one test one time.  I believe ur missing my point MAB and I don't want to continue this.  Can we agree to disagree?  

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Can we agree to disagree?  

Sure....just as soon as you answer my question, Doug.

HAVE YOU EVER CRITICIZED A POLITICIAN?

But then, I don't really think you want to answer that now, do you?

Doug, thanks for offering, but we don't need you as the judge of who is or who is not a good fan.  Just can it.  Tonight is not the night for it.

Our team played like crap tonight.  It won't always be that way, but tonight -- it was crapola.    

Gee...no credit to Pitt as a team huh?  Or was this the green and gold game?  BTW I said this team played below par and I don't believe I said you shouldn't be upset about the loss.  But attacking kids and coaches calling coaches names without chatting up the Xs and Os to why is...is...whatever you want it to be.  All I know for sure is I still wish I could have sat in my twelve yr old season ticket seats tonite but I live in TX.

Can we agree to disagree?  

Sure....just as soon as you answer my question, Doug.

HAVE YOU EVER CRITICIZED A POLITICIAN?

But then, I don't really think you want to answer that now, do you?

(W Jr sucks eggs, John Kerry was one of the worst nominees ever and I think Obama is even worse. I think Palin is to inexperienced for VP so what does that say about Mr. 150 days of working days in the Senate? )

YES MAB I have but not often 'cuz P'tics does not invoke passion in me but you are talking apples to oranges as far as I'm concerned and I just admitting critizing my kids coach for calling bad offensive plays. 

Guest JulmisteForPrez

YES MAB I have

The your argument holds ZERO water, Doug.

If I and others here cannot EVER question something a high-level football coach does, neither can YOU EVER question a high-ranking politician's decisions.

You either believe in the validity of your argument, or you don't.

Can't have it both ways, Doug.

Which is it?

YES MAB I have

The your argument holds ZERO water, Doug.

If I and others here cannot EVER question something a high-level football coach does, neither can YOU EVER question a high-ranking politician's decisions.

You either believe in the validity of your argument, or you don't.

Can't have it both ways, Doug.

Which is it?

What is my argument MAB?  It isn't about never criticizing a coach.  Calling them names without backing it up without a good reason and/or stats is just plain "insulting".  This team grabbed a lead late in the game due to play calling by the coaches.  This team is 5-1.  There are a lot of teams with worst records in NCAA football.  Statistically the Bull O and the D are highly ranked in the confernce.  Those are facts.  The players failed to deliver tonite but they NEVER quit.  The lost sucks but calling the coaches idiots will always make our team better next game...right?  Or did I miss something in my life's lessons when growing up?  Tomorrow when I get to work, I'm gonna start pointing fingers at all the people and calling them names when they make an error because that solves all the worlds problems.  Do I understand correctly now?  Is this how we make the world a better place?

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Hmmm......did I call any of our coaches a single name?

Mmmmmm.....no.

You're creating a straw man, Doug.

You'd make a great politician, Doug......except for the whole debating aspect.

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

I agree 0% with the original poster.  There is a difference between being SMAZZA and pointing out obvious flaws that don't get corrected and expecting more out of a team.

Archived