• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Tickets still available!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

South > North.   ;D

**** straight.... we need to have shirts printed up.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Well one of two things happened.  1. EatsIt is right and the students are getting whipped in making noise so they're too embarassed to show.

2. They are upset that their demands for relocation of the student section to the 50-yard line were ridiculed and now they are protesting.

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure what to think.

I don't think the student ticket policy is working, but we already have 5 pages worth of that. ;)

If it fills up like the Kansas game, then I don't think students know when the deadline is.

• Content Count:  571

unless you're active and diligent on checking gousfbulls, there isn't any real legitimate advertising for the tickets being available anywhere around campus that stands out to me.

but at this point in the season and the program, I don't think there should be much of a need for it.

its all word of mouth on our part to the casual student fan

• Content Count:  242

unless you're active and diligent on checking gousfbulls, there isn't any real legitimate advertising for the tickets being available anywhere around campus that stands out to me.

but at this point in the season and the program, I don't think there should be much of a need for it.

its all word of mouth on our part to the casual student fan

Agreed.

SAD.  If students don't understand there is a top ten football team that plays for the school that they attend....well i wont say what i think.

If we cannot fill up a 12k seat student section with a top ten team I am appalled.  What (besides time and an OCS) does it take to breed a culture of football at a university of our size. 

This game should be a sellout regardless of Thursday night/weather/Rays game (day game)/hurricanes/rain/sleet/snow/earthquake/economy/whatever other terrible excuse some ppl choose to give our "fanbase" for not filling all 65k seats at RayJay.

Inexcusable - I hope I am pleasantly surprised on Thurs night

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

psteasy.... check your friggin' email.  I get emails when our request periods are available. Though they do come 12 hours after it starts, but who cares?  It's not FCFS.  But this one did start earlier.

I do think it is sad that other students aren't showing up in large numbers for PITT.  Top 10 people! What is your problem?  Oh right, you won't get to have your 30 kegs and barells of Whoop Juice. 

Personally, I bought 300 level seats because I have family coming to the game with me and there are only 4 ways to get in the lower bowl:

1) Donate and get season tickets

2) Get a student ticket

3) Have friends w/ extra season tickets

4) By a 3 game pack.

I am interested about the 300 level. Was in HOT 2 seasons and sat in the North endzone last season and this year.  Heard it is a much different perspective, like watching on TV and getting to see plays develop in ways that it is hard to see from the lower bowl.  

About the 50-yd line crack...

I started one of those posts.  Never wanted nor expected 50 yd-line.  Where do you think I want to be able to buy my season tickets eventually?  I did not realize just how big they made our student section until I took another look at RJS seating for USF venues. 

• Content Count:  1,625

My friend thought the game was on friday so she didnt even request tickets because she had to work......We arent the media darling with ESPN this year guys. People in this area only go when its the cool thing to do (see 08 Rays, 98 Bucs, 02 Lightning, 07 Bulls). We live in a major bandwagon area get used to it. Also many people are still Florda or FSU or Miami fans for whatever reason. I see FL stickers on campus all the time and it pisses me off

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

I see FL stickers on campus all the time and it pisses me off

+1. 

You go to USF!  Not UF, Not FSU, Not Miami.  You are a BULL now.  You are able to witness history in the making my watching USF play in the Top 10.  Be Proud and SHOW IT!

Archived