• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mompremier: “I wouldn’t even know how to hit anybody right now�

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

If Brouce decides to not return i understand and wish him the absolute best in life. After a incident like that it can really make you question is it worth it. To me if someone loves the sport they will come back.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Brett… Someone needs to send Brouce a copy of Talladega Nights immediately.

Come on Brouce… You can do it buddy. If Ricky Bobby can overcome such a horrible accident, I know you have the mindset and faith to do the same. Hang in there! You’re in prayers.

Think Ricky Bobby. And if that doesn’t work, think about his hot wife… that should be motivation enough to play again.

24708747.jpg

I wanta go fast

• Content Count:  1,757

If he does decide to come back, he needs to play with the same intensity as before.  If he comes out worrying about getting hurt and trying not to get hurt, that's when the worst injuries can happen.  

I wish him a speedy recovery both physically and mentally/emotionally.  Spinal injuries / disk injuries can be very painful and long-lasting.  The mental and emotional effect of such an injury is almost as bad as the pain and numbness that comes from a herniated or ruptured disk / disks (if that is indeed what happened).  

Football can wait, I hope he understands that he alone knows what's going on in his body better than anyone else.  Getting better should be his top goal, not worrying about returning to the game.  The human body is amazing in what it can overcome, but it will ultimately be up to him to get through this and see where he is at physically and emotionally.

Good luck Brouce!

• Content Count:  210

Something has to be done about all these spinal injuries. We see them so much more frequently nowadays than what we used to.

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Something has to be done about all these spinal injuries. We see them so much more frequently nowadays than what we used to.

The only thing you can do is train players to tackle correctly, and eject any player hitting a defenseless player.

• Content Count:  698

A HANS Device?

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The only thing you can do is train players to tackle correctly, and eject any player hitting a defenseless player.

Or in UCF's case, let him go out and do it again.

Seriously though, if Brouce decided he didn't want to play anymore, I surely wouldn't hold it against him.

• Content Count:  1,471

I hope this scary injury doesn't make any others on the team think twice while playing the game hard.

• Content Count:  1,290

I don't think he will take a risk to play even he can't play for NFL.  I will be shocked if he comes back!

Archived