• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Burnham fires back at NC State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

OOOOOO he did not just say that!!!!!?  NC State is gonna be a hurtin Sat. night cause our "D" is gonna kick some butt!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

Wow.  I didn't know O'Brien had said that.  I've never heard him say anything denigrating about another team before, but I'm afraid your D-coordinator will be able to use this well as bulletin board material. 

I'm sure he didn't expect NC State's quarterback to be out for this one.  :o

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Wow.  I didn't know O'Brien had said that.  I've never heard him say anything denigrating about another team before, but I'm afraid your D-coordinator will be able to use this well as bulletin board material. 

You know, we also recruited Beck pretty hard and he was from OUR area. I'm sure our coaches and players will be looking to make him regret that decision. LOL

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Son of a *****!  :( I'm going to miss the game Saturday night, I'm working my final year of Howl-O-Scream and this weekend is the first week... Oh well give them hell for me  ;) :chainsaw

• Content Count:  45

You know, we also recruited Beck pretty hard and he was from OUR area. I'm sure our coaches and players will be looking to make him regret that decision. LOL

Yeah I knew he was from that area.  Jay Davis was our QB and also from Tampa when we played you guys in the Car Care Bowl.  Now our starter goes down the week before we face you guys again forcing another Florida native to start for NC State.  Kinda weird how it worked out.

Beck is a gunslinger who can throw for 5 or 6 touchdowns on any given day - problem is that half of those are just as likely to be for the opponent.  Was USF a finalist for him because I know he ended up at Nebraska right out of high school?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I'm guessing that Wally will have the D fired up.  Thanks Coach O'Brien, we needed that in this game so we won't sleepwalk through it.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Yeah I knew he was from that area.  Jay Davis was our QB and also from Tampa when we played you guys in the Car Care Bowl.  Now our starter goes down the week before we face you guys again forcing another Florida native to start for NC State.  Kinda weird how it worked out.

Beck is a gunslinger who can throw for 5 or 6 touchdowns on any given day - problem is that half of those are just as likely to be for the opponent.  Was USF a finalist for him because I know he ended up at Nebraska right out of high school?

No, USF was not a finalist. He seemed dead set on going out of state to play. Some HS kids just want to get away from home. However, we've gotten quite a few transfers from such players who quickly became disillusioned, a number of them will be playing this Saturday.

• Content Count:  1,777

The other thing, I forget what bowl game they were in. That's all I've got to say."

THAT JUST HAPPENED

:ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  1,370

The other thing, I forget what bowl game they were in. That's all I've got to say."

THAT JUST HAPPENED

Every morning Wally Burnham wakes up and pisses excellence.

• Content Count:  2,661

That's kind of hypocritical... I love it, but it just is.

I thought so too. If you want to take a potshot back, fine, but don't say "we're too classy to make a remark like that" and then make a remark like that.

Archived