• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig Threads

Costa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

I'm glad he doesn't pollute the airwaves over here.  Unfortunately sports radio in Orlando is even WORSE!

It cant be. Tampa has the worst sports radio I have ever heard.

Miami has top notch guys like Mandich.

Miami's sports radio is awful. I mean it would be fine if you care about New York. I travel all over the US and trust me we are lucky.

Jay

• Content Count:  2,461

I tell you what. Bulls fans need to stampede 620. 620 is the flagship sports station in the Tampa area. There is a reason that the gators are on 620. You do not need to agree with Duemig or Ron and Ian. You just have to have a valid opinion and can back it up.

Like it or not he is generally correct what he has said about USF over the last few years. He has supported USF and talked them over at least the last 4 or 5 seasons. But he has given his honest opinion. Which I for one like. I do not want the Rose colored glasses. I want unbiased analysis.

You are not going to go over to 1010 and listen to Scott Brantley. Who IS a gator.

Jay

What the heck is this poster trying to say?

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

I tell you what. Bulls fans need to stampede 620. 620 is the flagship sports station in the Tampa area. There is a reason that the gators are on 620. You do not need to agree with Duemig or Ron and Ian. You just have to have a valid opinion and can back it up.

Like it or not he is generally correct what he has said about USF over the last few years. He has supported USF and talked them over at least the last 4 or 5 seasons. But he has given his honest opinion. Which I for one like. I do not want the Rose colored glasses. I want unbiased analysis.

You are not going to go over to 1010 and listen to Scott Brantley. Who IS a gator.

Jay

Do you really believe that?  I've heard many times where a caller has a valid point, and if it is counter to what he thinks, he rips on them and hangs up.  I'm not looking for someone that blows sunshine up the Bulls' ass, but I also don't want to listen to him consistently having no idea what he's talking about when it comes to USF.  This is why I have completely boycotted his show during football season.  It just gets old.

And Brantley isn't on 1010 anymore (he's on 1470), and even when he was, he gave a lot more attention to USF than Duemig.

• Content Count:  1,524

I have a feeling that if we win the Big East, things are gonna change on 620, especially with Duemig. I dont care if he jumps on the bandwagon. If we have sports radio talking USF football, that will get more people in the Tampa Bay area interested. Gotta look at it from the bright side.

• Content Count:  2,567

I have a feeling that if we win the Big East, things are gonna change on 620, especially with Duemig. I dont care if he jumps on the bandwagon. If we have sports radio talking USF football, that will get more people in the Tampa Bay area interested. Gotta look at it from the bright side.

I agree.  And it's either going to be him realizing that there are an awful lot of USF grads/fans out there and finally swallowing his pride, or 620's management is going to make him jump on the bandwagon.

• Content Count:  1,797

I could easily and comfortably live out the rest of my thebullspen.com life without ever seeing the names, Duemig and Bianchi in another thread or thread title.  Why anyone would waste time reading Bianchi or listening to Duemig is beyond me.  Why anyone would then quote something these two wrote or said on a message board is even further beyond me.  These two dopes feed on attention.  Every time you discuss their BS on a message board, you add to their egos.  Ignoring is the way better option for those two..trust me.

Normal

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

I'm glad he doesn't pollute the airwaves over here.  Unfortunately sports radio in Orlando is even WORSE!

It cant be. Tampa has the worst sports radio I have ever heard.

Miami has top notch guys like Mandich.

Just stop.  Miami also has LeBatard and Miami's equivalent to Duemig, Hank Goldberg.  I guess if you have "dog" in your nickname, you have to focus on gambling and horse racing.

I think he was kidding ..... No one can expect to be taken seriously while writing "top notch guys like Mandich" without a winking smilie behind it.

• Content Count:  742

Jay

What the heck is this poster trying to say?

Let me make it a little more clear. Bulls fans need to become active on 620. The station is a business like anything else if they think they can make more money by addressing USF fans they will.

620 has the largest broadcast area on the west coast of Florida when it comes to sports radio. You cannot hear 1010 or 1470 outside of Tampa Bay or sometimes for that matter in the city limits.

More coverage = more fans = more revenue for USF. Pretty simple.

Jay

• Content Count:  1,254

That is surely one thing I don't miss about Tampa...Duemig. Fortunately Tallahassee isn't too bad. Jeff Cameron is the local guy. Of course he talk about the Noles most of the time, but he gives the Rays A LOT of love.

Archived