• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig Threads

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

I listened to him years ago when I used to live down there.  He would speak so proudly of the Philly football fans and "warn": all Buccaneer fans not to go to their stadium wearing another team's colors or they would LITERALLY beat you to a pulp, urinate on you, and possibly murder you.  Funny, he spoke about Philly fans with such reverence yet apparently speaks about our supposed rude fan behavior with such disdain.  He clearly has  a problem with our University.  

I was at the game BTW and saw nothing even close to rude fan behavipor and there were a couple of KU fans right next to me.  

Exactly - he even encouraged Bucs fans to "accidentally" spill their beers on opposing fans wearing opposing team's jerseys at RJS.

He has simply chosen to take the critical side of the Bulls and even if deep down inside feels he went a little too far last year, we have a few fans that will call up and challenge him and then his super-sized ego gets in the way and he finishes the day again bashing the Bulls.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

I'm glad he doesn't pollute the airwaves over here.  Unfortunately sports radio in Orlando is even WORSE!

It cant be. Tampa has the worst sports radio I have ever heard.

Miami has top notch guys like Mandich.

then get the h*ll out of tampa and go back to miami

im not in Tampa anymore.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Sounds like Steve has quite a following.  ;D

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

All of this coming from a guy who apparently can't refrain from getting behind the wheel after he's been drinking.

What do you think he would do if someone called in and simply said, "People do dumb things when alcohol's involved, Steve. You would know wouldn't you?" I would love to hear his reaction to that.

RenderImage.aspx?size=full&id=1308196

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

As a life long Lightning fan I have grown to hate Duemig... I'm surprised he is still on the air...  :-\

• Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

The Big Dog once again said that if USF fans dont call him during the week before the games talking about the upcoming game, then he wont listen to us after the game. He wants to hear what we think will happen for the upcoming games, etc. So call in. Get him to talk USF football. If he has a ton of people call in about Bulls football, that will force him to become more knowledgeable about us and give us some more credit. Like I said, when they talk USF football on the radio, it will increase the interest in Bulls football.

why when 1010 already talks about USF and people already call them.

I will bet my life savings that more people listen to 620 than 1010. A ton of people listen to Duemig. If hes talking USF football, that is good for us. As someone stated before, you cant even get reception of 1010 outside of Tampa.

I get 1010 real clear in Winter Haven

• Content Count:  266
  • Days Won:  1

I tell you what. Bulls fans need to stampede 620. 620 is the flagship sports station in the Tampa area. There is a reason that the gators are on 620. You do not need to agree with Duemig or Ron and Ian. You just have to have a valid opinion and can back it up.

Like it or not he is generally correct what he has said about USF over the last few years. He has supported USF and talked them over at least the last 4 or 5 seasons. But he has given his honest opinion. Which I for one like. I do not want the Rose colored glasses. I want unbiased analysis.

You are not going to go over to 1010 and listen to Scott Brantley. Who IS a gator.

Jay

Deumig does not like the fact that Leavitt will not devote time for an interview...He can't stand it.

Archived