• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig Threads

Costa

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

All of this coming from a guy who apparently can't refrain from getting behind the wheel after he's been drinking.

What do you think he would do if someone called in and simply said, "People do dumb things when alcohol's involved, Steve. You would know wouldn't you?" I would love to hear his reaction to that.

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

Whoever called him and put on a really good argument, kudos.  I am not sure how he spun it to sound like he won the argument but he actually didn't put up one.  I have never witnessed any fan unrest of any kind.

• Content Count:  45
  • Days Won:  0

I stopped listening to all of 620 last year went he kept bashing USF. He always goes off on people for not supporting the local teams, but he does'nt follow that himself. I took 620 off my presets last year and it won't come back until he is gone.

• Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

I stopped listening to all of 620 last year went he kept bashing USF. He always goes off on people for not supporting the local teams, but he does'nt follow that himself. I took 620 off my presets last year and it won't come back until he is gone.

It's true because he really stepped in it last year for bashing on USF unnecessarily.  He says (now) that he was just trying to make fans realize that they got too carried away with the #2 ranking.  That isn't true.  He went way overboard last year...  I think he went overboard today too honestly. 

Oh and for the record...  At the time they did deserve the #2 ranking because everyone in front of them lost.  I also remember him giving USF no credit for winning the WVU game even though turnovers are a part of football and winning a football game.

Seriously though, it doesn't matter because the popularity of this team will keep growing.  It's just very odd to have a local guy be one of the last guys supporting our team when people do even on a national level.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I listened to him years ago when I used to live down there.  He would speak so proudly of the Philly football fans and "warn": all Buccaneer fans not to go to their stadium wearing another team's colors or they would LITERALLY beat you to a pulp, urinate on you, and possibly murder you.  Funny, he spoke about Philly fans with such reverence yet apparently speaks about our supposed rude fan behavior with such disdain.  He clearly has  a problem with our University.  

I was at the game BTW and saw nothing even close to rude fan behavipor and there were a couple of KU fans right next to me.  

• Content Count:  75

This of course is coming from someone who has a commercial that is played during Rays broadcast of himself harrassing a obnoxious Yankees fan and then proceeds to pull at the fans shirt.

This guy is a douche bag he always has been and always will be.

As soon as he finds another a$$ to kiss all will be forgotten.

• Content Count:  172

I have a suggestion, Get Sirius and listen to rivals radio. And stop giving that **** knuckle ratings!

I dont think i have listen to regular radio in 3 years... it sucks.

**Edited to remove attempt to circumvent profanity filter - _EI

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

I have a suggestion, Get Sirius and listen to rivals radio. And stop giving that **** knuckle ratings!

I dont think i have listen to regular radio in 3 years... it sucks.

Agree with going with Sirius. I got it last summer, and I rarely if ever listen to regular radio anymore.

Guest AstroBull

Pepper and TKraz, Ron and Ian, Fenton, and JP are who I listen to during the day.  I turned on Duemig for 30 seconds, heard what he was saying and said oh god not again and turned it back to JP.

Archived