• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig Threads

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I tell you what. Bulls fans need to stampede 620. 620 is the flagship sports station in the Tampa area. There is a reason that the gators are on 620. You do not need to agree with Duemig or Ron and Ian. You just have to have a valid opinion and can back it up.

Like it or not he is generally correct what he has said about USF over the last few years. He has supported USF and talked them over at least the last 4 or 5 seasons. But he has given his honest opinion. Which I for one like. I do not want the Rose colored glasses. I want unbiased analysis.

You are not going to go over to 1010 and listen to Scott Brantley. Who IS a gator.

Jay

What the heck is this poster trying to say?

Let me make it a little more clear. Bulls fans need to become active on 620. The station is a business like anything else if they think they can make more money by addressing USF fans they will.

620 has the largest broadcast area on the west coast of Florida when it comes to sports radio. You cannot hear 1010 or 1470 outside of Tampa Bay or sometimes for that matter in the city limits.

More coverage = more fans = more revenue for USF. Pretty simple.

Jay

Precisely.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Big Dog once again said that if USF fans dont call him during the week before the games talking about the upcoming game, then he wont listen to us after the game. He wants to hear what we think will happen for the upcoming games, etc. So call in. Get him to talk USF football. If he has a ton of people call in about Bulls football, that will force him to become more knowledgeable about us and give us some more credit. Like I said, when they talk USF football on the radio, it will increase the interest in Bulls football.

• Content Count:  742
  • Days Won:  0

The Big Dog once again said that if USF fans dont call him during the week before the games talking about the upcoming game, then he wont listen to us after the game. He wants to hear what we think will happen for the upcoming games, etc. So call in. Get him to talk USF football. If he has a ton of people call in about Bulls football, that will force him to become more knowledgeable about us and give us some more credit. Like I said, when they talk USF football on the radio, it will increase the interest in Bulls football.

Costa,

You are right on.

Jay

• Content Count:  7,890

why when 1010 already talks about USF and people already call them.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I'm glad he doesn't pollute the airwaves over here.  Unfortunately sports radio in Orlando is even WORSE!

It cant be. Tampa has the worst sports radio I have ever heard.

Miami has top notch guys like Mandich.

then get the h*ll out of tampa and go back to miami

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If there were nothing else to listen to on the radio, I'd turn it off before listiening to that blow hard!

• Content Count:  1,633

I tell you what. Bulls fans need to stampede 620. 620 is the flagship sports station in the Tampa area. There is a reason that the gators are on 620. You do not need to agree with Duemig or Ron and Ian. You just have to have a valid opinion and can back it up.

Like it or not he is generally correct what he has said about USF over the last few years. He has supported USF and talked them over at least the last 4 or 5 seasons. But he has given his honest opinion. Which I for one like. I do not want the Rose colored glasses. I want unbiased analysis.

You are not going to go over to 1010 and listen to Scott Brantley. Who IS a gator.

Jay

Not this crap again...

What's next, do you want to "stampede" the people who advertise on his show?

Come on. If you dont like him, dont listen. Simple.

And the other guy is right, Scott hasn't been on 1010 for a while, he is with that fat chick on 1470 in the afternoons...

• Content Count:  3,827

If you all hate Duemig, dont listen.

He's #1 for a reason.

why when 1010 already talks about USF and people already call them.

I will bet my life savings that more people listen to 620 than 1010. A ton of people listen to Duemig. If hes talking USF football, that is good for us. As someone stated before, you cant even get reception of 1010 outside of Tampa.

• Content Count:  2,567

Every time that I've heard someone calling in to talk USF to Duemig, he beats them down.  I am not big into listening to someone who breaks down college and pro football by assessing the points spreads and over/under, etc.  620 does not hit my dial from noon to 7 during football season.  You guys can call in and get hung up on if you want, I'm listening to 1010.

Archived