• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig Threads

Costa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

If you all hate Duemig, dont listen.

He's #1 for a reason.

his best shows are when he goes away on vacation  ;D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  742

Every time that I've heard someone calling in to talk USF to Duemig, he beats them down.  I am not big into listening to someone who breaks down college and pro football by assessing the points spreads and over/under, etc.  620 does not hit my dial from noon to 7 during football season.  You guys can call in and get hung up on if you want, I'm listening to 1010.

Well I will tell you from first hand experience that this is incorrect. I called him after the Rutgers game last year where he was on USF hard. He and I had a disagreement about the calls but I gave my position from a logical point of view and he saw the other side and agreed with me.

Jay

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Every time that I've heard someone calling in to talk USF to Duemig, he beats them down.  I am not big into listening to someone who breaks down college and pro football by assessing the points spreads and over/under, etc.  620 does not hit my dial from noon to 7 during football season.  You guys can call in and get hung up on if you want, I'm listening to 1010.

Well I will tell you from first hand experience that this is incorrect. I called him after the Rutgers game last year where he was on USF hard. He and I had a disagreement about the calls but I gave my position from a logical point of view and he saw the other side and agreed with me.

Jay

Key being "everytime that I've heard someone calling in...."  Look, it's pretty obvious that the majority of USF fans see him as being anti-USF due to the fact that nobody calls his show to talk USF football, yet there are tons of calls going into other radio shows.  Hell, he was crapping on our wins vs. Auburn and WVU last year.  You can't dispute that.  That is when I started my football season boycott of 620 from 3-7pm. 

If he starts to change his tune, maybe I will tune in.  Let me know when that happens.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Jay

I think it is happening.

Key being "everytime that I've heard someone calling in...."  Look, it's pretty obvious that the majority of USF fans see him as being anti-USF due to the fact that nobody calls his show to talk USF football, yet there are tons of calls going into other radio shows.  Hell, he was crapping on our wins vs. Auburn and WVU last year.  You can't dispute that.  That is when I started my football season boycott of 620 from 3-7pm. 

If he starts to change his tune, maybe I will tune in.  Let me know when that happens.

• Content Count:  2,511

Sometimes a blind squirrel finds a nut.

If you really need to listen to an idiot ramble on while driving in your car, pick up a homeless person and give them a ride.  The conversation will be more stimulating than what you hear out of Duemig, plus you would be doing the homeless person a favor by giving them a lift in air conditioned comfort.

• Content Count:  253

Yeah, I actually listen to 1010 more, but happened to flip over on a commercial to hear him ranting about USF's "terrible" fans.  He's lumping a few people who berated cheerleaders into the entire fanbase.  When a caller began to makes a point, douche-bag raised his voice and started yelling over the caller.  He would sell out his mother if it would get him some controversy and more listeners.  The more he proclaims his love of USF, the more his true colors come through.  Back to 1010 for the rest of the afternoon.  What an idiot.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

he always has been...no idea how you could stand listening to him at all

• Content Count:  253

sigh   ::) ::) ::) :Bang

Normal

Yeah, I know, I know.  I just had to say it.  After 1010 did their lineup switch around, I've been almost strictly listening to them during the day.  Alot more USF talk than I ever heard on the other station.

• Content Count:  5,241

This fan stuff is being blown way out of proportion, One article because a few kansas fans complained.

Archived