• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expanded Student section isnt going so well

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  228
  • Days Won:  0

I remember you from when I was a student at USF.  You were the guy who bought your friends.  Yes, these are the people who make USF athletics worthwhile.  Thank God for the Greeks!!! 

Yes I buy my friends. :clap

I'll remember to give you extra vacation time when you work for me some day.

Yep, because the Greeks are the ones who get the good jobs.  Boy do I wish someone would have told me this when I was still an undergraduate student - I would have rushed for sure!  Now I just have to hope some Greek jack-off will take pity on me and hire me.  Thank you for pointing out that my life has been a waste and that I am, in fact, a second-class citizen and like a third or even forth class USF alumnus. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  849

That guy in the wrestling suit is an avid poster on the forums, I won't put his name out there unless he says it first but that is just uncalled for. He is a true USF fan and he represented the school and showed a tremendous amount of school spirit.

It's ok... we've all made mistakes. The wrestling suit was a bit over the top IMO but if that's the statement he wanted to make so be it... It wasn't a personal attack... get your head out of the sand.

You've made one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen on this forum (and that's saying something).

Wrong... you've got her beat skippy.

You're judging who should be allowed to sit together based on aesthetics?

No... she wasn't.

Why don't you increase the resolution of your avatar so we can judge how you look because from what I see you shouldn't be allowed to go to the games either because you're UGLY....

Pot... meet kettle....

Really? Please explain to me the valid point she made

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

There must be something wrong with my eyesight because Belle of the Bull looks pretty goof to me :-*

i'm half joking but half being serious - remember the guy at auburn in the wrestling suit? People at work (and i am in a theoretical phd program so im nerdy too believe me) STILL tease me (and you know its bad when philosophers tease you) - about that dude.

I am just trying to say that allowing large groups to sit together creates positive visuals. and visuals do matter when a) a program does not have a coherent identity B) we have had some image problems already (re: kansas fans) and c) up till a few years ago no one knew who USF was. thats all. but the people wearing jorts have got to go! ;)

I was just trying to say PR is really important. usf football is a product - and we shouldn't forget that. I mean in all honesty y'all wouldnt have threads like "tired of politics" and pics of jen stergers boobs on sigs if you didnt recognize that visuals are important! :)

That guy in the wrestling suit is an avid poster on the forums, I won't put his name out there unless he says it first but that is just uncalled for. He is a true USF fan and he represented the school and showed a tremendous amount of school spirit. You've made one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen on this forum (and that's saying something).

You're judging who should be allowed to set together based on aesthetics? Why don't you increase the resolution of your avatar so we can judge how you look because from what I see you shouldn't be allowed to go to the games either because you're UGLY....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

That guy in the wrestling suit is an avid poster on the forums, I won't put his name out there unless he says it first but that is just uncalled for. He is a true USF fan and he represented the school and showed a tremendous amount of school spirit.

It's ok... we've all made mistakes. The wrestling suit was a bit over the top IMO but if that's the statement he wanted to make so be it... It wasn't a personal attack... get your head out of the sand.

You've made one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen on this forum (and that's saying something).

Wrong... you've got her beat skippy.

You're judging who should be allowed to sit together based on aesthetics?

No... she wasn't.

Why don't you increase the resolution of your avatar so we can judge how you look because from what I see you shouldn't be allowed to go to the games either because you're UGLY....

Pot... meet kettle....

Really? Please explain to me the valid point she made

You're not really that dense are you??? The first statement you quoted says she wasn't being completely serious... and then you dive right in with the personal attacks... at the same time accusing her of personal attacks... kind a funny but at the same time kind of sad... You seem to have missed the entire point of my reply... maybe I was using words that were too big?? nah...

As for any "valid point" I'll leave that for her... She seems to be able to defend herself around here without my help... and like I said... I wasn't defending or condoning what she said... that's between you and her.

Oh... and 86 is right....

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

You're judging who should be allowed to set together based on aesthetics?

No... she wasn't.

Please read:

I am torn about this. On the one hand, I do think that there is something good about "first come first serve" seats - the early birds get the worm and should be rewarded. Its only fair right?

But on the other hand - think something good can come from having student groups sit together en masse. No one has mentioned the obvious benefit in giving priority to greeks and other student organizations so I thought I would bring it up here.

I mean Greeks (esp sororities) are generally well dressed (cute dresses) and for the most part are pretty. Don't we want groups of pretty college students in the stands for the televised games? Not to sound shallow but image counts for a lot - esp when people around the country don't have a good grasp of USF's identity as a school. Maybe its because I used to work in PR (for a sports station ironically) or maybe its because I live out of FL and have to watch most of USF's games on TV - or maybe its because I have pretty friends and notice these things ---- but I have to say that USF games have a bunch of crowd shots of either:

A) old (hence the sitters that seem to be so prevalent in 125) people

B) chunky/fat people

C) people wearing jorts (the one tooth crowd)

D) people who are any of the above half dressed with horns and body paint on - (i.e. the beef people)

.......and that is REALLY REALLY REALLY unattractive. Y'all might not notice bc you are AT the game - but the image we project of our student body needs some work - and if we let student groups sit together - that might help.

So I'm bringing this up to ask if there's  away we could get shots of students that look more collegiate? Having a bunch of cute girls in cute dresses would be one way of doing that. Note: I am not talking about fraternities. no one cares about how guys look on TV. Sorry.

• Content Count:  3,574

This is getting ugly and off-topic.

I'm locking this up and I'll leave it here unless Brad wants to move it.  The first few pages are worth it...

Archived