• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expanded Student section isnt going so well

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

This is not a rip on our students.

The expanded student section isnt working that great.  Since the 200 level seating must have a better view, or maybe students with 100 level tickets are packing in the endzone like sardines.  Whatever the reason, the students have yet 10 fill 103 and 106. 

I hope they do.  I am in 107 and hate seeing two sparsely filled section next to us.  Especially when I had to give those seats up.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,307

The 300 sections weren't very filled either. This was a big game and they didn't all show up.

I heard students didn't want to go if they had seats in the 300 level. That's ridiculous.

• Content Count:  307

Without a doubt its because they packed into the 100 level.  Last year they were checking the tickets, wrist bands, and ID's before you could get in there...this year they're not looking at all.  Makes for a much better atmosphere, but we were definetly packed in there tighter than I've ever seen.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I see assigned seating in the future.... Also, I'd bet there were a decent amount of students that stayed out in lot 14 during the game... It still seems sometimes that drinking is more important that the game to these kids...

• Content Count:  2,461

Without a doubt its because they packed into the 100 level.  Last year they were checking the tickets, wrist bands, and ID's before you could get in there...this year they're not looking at all.  Makes for a much better atmosphere, but we were definetly packed in there tighter than I've ever seen.

Maybe they should intentionally oversell, then? Oh, wait, they did that for WVU last year and TSA p1ssed themselves.

• Content Count:  1,894

They epically failed the tickets without wristbands deal. I know plenty of people who just walked into the 100 level to be greeted by a guy from tsa who said your fine go through without looking at the ticket. If we are going to have to earn a 100 level ticket I would feel much better if they regulated it at the seats as well.

AND NO A ASSIGNED SEATS WILL NOT WORK..you have to account for students who get their early because they are real fans and get the first row. How will u determine that in the system? How will you account for being able to sit next to friends? Horrible Idea.

• Content Count:  24

I think some the career students like me are so used to going to the endzone for the past 4-5 years that we dont remember/relieze/think to go over to the newer sections of the student section.  I thought the game was pretty **** loud so I'm not complaining about our student participation one bit... at least we dont have middle age guys starting fights

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

They need to check out what the other big schools in florida do for there student tickets.

How about Juniors and Seniors get first chance at endzone sophs and freshman get 300 tickets and whatever seats are

left in the endzone.

• Content Count:  478

How bout they make a special student organization section where each student org (i.e. beef people, black student union, lasa etc) gets a set number of assigned tickets so they can sit with their friends and still can tailgate and enjoy the atmosphere? So keep the point system but make it available for student groups too. The groups that get tickets must be consistent in attendance or they lose privileges. kind of rewards the more involved students...  I think they do that at FSU. might work at USF?

Archived