• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TSA

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

i love my section.  i am right near the top and on the aisle.  the 2 rows of people who sit behind my group like to stand as well. 

Hopefully, you're on the correct side of the aisle and don't have the constant parade of morons who have no clue a freaking game is going on blocking your view ....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

First of all let me say that nobody has the right to say he deserves to be in jail and stupid has consequences (and is expensive). You tell that to someone you love as you exhaust everything in you to try to get them out of a bad situation that is very common at football games. He was not mouthing off, TSA didn't give 2 kids a chance to speak against the word of older men. They put handcuffs on him before he said one word to them. Usually when students are drunk they let them go after the game. They arrested him only because he had a record. The felony you're all talking about was from stealing a god **** christmas tree in 2006. Not that it makes a difference, but he has had all weekend to "reflect" and knows if he didn't mess up in the past he wouldn't be in this situation, he takes full accountability. But he's scared, alone, did not deserve this. He didn't mouth off to TSA, he mouthed off to older men. Thats not a crime. If TSA didn't go on a powertrip he wouldn't be in jail for 1-3 weeks. I agree with what somebody said about they have enough to deal with let alone factor in drunk d-bags but since when is it fair to only hear one side of the story and treat the same situation differently based on age, gender and having a record? Isn't probation supposed to give a good person who messed a chance? How come TSA didn't honor that?

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

First of all let me say that nobody has the right to say he deserves to be in jail and stupid has consequences (and is expensive). You tell that to someone you love as you exhaust everything in you to try to get them out of a bad situation that is very common at football games. He was not mouthing off, TSA didn't give 2 kids a chance to speak against the word of older men. They put handcuffs on him before he said one word to them. Usually when students are drunk they let them go after the game. They arrested him only because he had a record. The felony you're all talking about was from stealing a god **** christmas tree in 2006. Not that it makes a difference, but he has had all weekend to "reflect" and knows if he didn't mess up in the past he wouldn't be in this situation, he takes full accountability. But he's scared, alone, did not deserve this. He didn't mouth off to TSA, he mouthed off to older men. Thats not a crime. If TSA didn't go on a powertrip he wouldn't be in jail for 1-3 weeks. I agree with what somebody said about they have enough to deal with let alone factor in drunk d-bags but since when is it fair to only hear one side of the story and treat the same situation differently based on age, gender and having a record? Isn't probation supposed to give a good person who messed a chance? How come TSA didn't honor that?

Do you feel better now?

I'm getting sick and tired of people trying to make excuses for others not using common sense... Simple solution to this situation was to NOT MOUTH OFF... to anyone... walk away... Common sense says if you mouth off there a consequences and that you don't have control over what those will be.

To use your own words probation is supposed to give people a second chance... as such there is an expectation to use common sense... Mouthing off at anyone in that situation would probably not be considered using common sense...

• Content Count:  157

Common sense would also be not getting drunk in public which puts yourself in a situation such as that, especially if you are on probation.

• Content Count:  44

He's on probation from stealing a christmas tree in 2006??  that much have been some tree....

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Common sense would also be not getting drunk in public which puts yourself in a situation such as that, especially if you are on probation.

QFT

• Content Count:  1,981

pretty tough for this kid. this was his fourth time since he came to college. we even joke about how he'll probably get arrested. he always seems to run his mouth just enough, i garuntee that it was from him arguing about not being let back into the student section because it was full. i don't know all the details because i haven't been able to talk to him (he's in jail). how about everyone get off my ass.

I still hate tsa. him getting arrested was icing on the cake. i felt like arguing with the "ticket guard" too, but i don't get arrested, so i didn't

The one thing I don't understand is that this guy is your friend, yet, you put his mugshot for everyone else to see.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,747
  • Days Won:  3

...this was his fourth time since he came to college. we even joke about how he'll probably get arrested. he always seems to run his mouth just enough,...

1. And somehow, it's TSA's fault that this guy continues to screw up? Noooooo....it's your pal's fault!

2. Stupid is expensive. Don't believe me? Ask your bud if he thinks he did the SMART thing at the game. What adjective would you prefer we apply here?

3. No matter what you do in life, there are consequences of your actions.  And if you know you've already stepped in

it once too often, you need to wise up or face those consequences.

4. Get off your ass? Who's on your ass? Or is it just that the outpouring of sympathy you thought you'd find just doesn't

seem to be here?

• Content Count:  4,738

It really wasn't even in the stairwell, it was at the very bottom, where it's not even an obstruction. I'm really disappointed with how they handled the ticket situation. Did they give out too many 100 lvl tickets, or did they just not enforce who got down there?

there were plenty of students seats available in 103 and 106.

Archived