• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

TSA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

So, TSA guy came down to section 125 and tol us to sit down, because people in 126 couldn't see the game. However, everyone behind us was standing and supporting our Bulls. I'm sorry, but our team is down and driving and trying to get back in the game, and fans are sitting on their asses. Get up and cheer your Bulls or stay home and watch the game.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Who could sit last night eapecially in he second half?  Our entire section stood. Even the 2 older women who usually yell at us to sit down.

• Content Count:  498

If anyone on here is in the following section/rows I apoligize, but...

Me and my wife moved our season tix to section 107 row F (as sec 103 was disbanded), and man o man, everyone behind us stood, but the rows in front of us refused to stand for anything.  ANYTHING, besides the winning field goal to leave.  Well everyone besides a mother of one of the players who was trying to pump up the first few rows and trying to get them to stand.  With under a minute to go they threatened to get security on her.

• Content Count:  2,118

I don't know but someone was complaining and it was a shame.Sitting down and not cheering when your team is coming back.

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Lets not start another 100 post thread on sitting vs standing.  We all know there are varying opinions and preferences, so end it at that.

The 125 seemed pretty good last night... we sat quite a bit in the first half... especially when on offense... had some older people behind us who weren't much for standing -- but never complained or asked us to sit.

Of course, we warned them at the start of the game there would be a lot of standing.

We -- and they -- stood for most of the second half, tho.

Guest nybullsfan

3 things I just don't understand - sitting at a game, staying quiet, and leaving early.

If you want to be quiet or sit down, stay home and watch it on TV, or go out to the opera or something.

• Content Count:  498

3 things I just don't understand - sitting at a game, staying quiet, and leaving early.

If you want to be quiet or sit down, stay home and watch it on TV, or go out to the opera or something.

I dont know if I am louder at the games or watching on TV.  At least at the games I dont have household items nearby that may be broken!  ;D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

232 never told me to sit down . . .

Regarding security . . . ALL os us walk across the street to the stadium and say hello to the cops - with beer in hand. So then after the game, walking out with what's left of my beer. A guy takes my beer, I ask why? His reply: "Never heard of the open container law?" I ask him why an "attendant" enforces this, but no police do? Told him to enjoy his "power" and continued enjoying the game.

:drinkup

Go BULLS !!!

Guest nybullsfan

I dont know if I am louder at the games or watching on TV.  At least at the games I dont have household items nearby that may be broken!  ;D

LOL! I'm always worried about elbowing the guy in the seat next to me when I jump up to celebrate or b**ch and moan. Household goods are safe so far (knock on wood)

Archived