• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TSA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

232 never told me to sit down . . .

Regarding security . . . ALL os us walk across the street to the stadium and say hello to the cops - with beer in hand. So then after the game, walking out with what's left of my beer. A guy takes my beer, I ask why? His reply: "Never heard of the open container law?" I ask him why an "attendant" enforces this, but no police do? Told him to enjoy his "power" and continued enjoying the game.

:drinkup

Go BULLS !!!

Man I guess I can see where MG gets his lack of respect for authority from.  

Sounds like you drink an awful lot my friend.  Either take the monk down from your profile, or stop drinking so much, or stop being disrespectful to authority figures... whatever you choose to do don't be a hypocrite.  

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sorry but if your already in trouble with the cops and give the ****; then you get what you deserve.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,587
  • Days Won:  29

Regarding security . . . ALL os us walk across the street to the stadium and say hello to the cops - with beer in hand. So then after the game, walking out with what's left of my beer. A guy takes my beer, I ask why? His reply: "Never heard of the open container law?" I ask him why an "attendant" enforces this, but no police do? Told him to enjoy his "power" and continued enjoying the game.

Go BULLS !!!

Sounds like you drink an awful lot my friend.  Either take the monk down from your profile, or stop drinking so much, or stop being disrespectful to authority figures... whatever you choose to do don't be a hypocrite.  

LOL ... there are sad souls out there needing help. Thanx for your judgement of character of 2 people you do not know.

But it is funny having you make a %$* outta yourself.  

;D

Anyway ... came here to comment about the 3 times I stood on my seat without incident.

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Go BULLS !!!

LOL ... there are sad souls out there needing help. Thanx for your judgement of character of 2 people you do not know.

But it is funny having you make a %$* outta yourself.  

;D

Anyway ... came here to comment about the 3 times I stood on my seat without incident.

Standing on your seat 3 timeS!?!  Dude you're a maniac!!

• Content Count:  3

Common sense would also be not getting drunk in public which puts yourself in a situation such as that, especially if you are on probation.

QFT

Omg you're right. If you've been on probation for two years, you should probably stop going out altogether. I mean god knows you're probably thinking about it all the time, especially when you're at your schools football game with all those other quiet, polite and sober people. What planet are you from!? I'm not defending his past got him into the situation, nor would he. And I never said it was TSA's "fault". I'm just trying to explain the situation could have been handled in a more fair and suiting way. 4 people were involved, all doing the same thing he did, they threatened to arrest the girl he was with cause she "had a big mouth", ridic power trip. On paper he looks bad, but not even remotely close enough to deserve what he's getting. Yes, face consequences, get kicked out of the game, not allowed to go to anymore games, ect... But face the same consequences as people who have shot police men, had multiple DUI's...?

No this doesn't make me feel better *******, I don't mouth off, I know how to walk away and I've never gotten in legal trouble for doing something stupid, and if he really was deserving this, I would just be writing that his "friend" who 1st posted needs to use his own example not somebody elses.  And when they said, this is the 4th time he got in trouble and always gets arrested, the least u could do if u wanted to get people to listen to what happened is know what you're talking about cause that isn't true and it makes it sounds like he's done that stuff recently. He's grown up a little in the past year, and changed a lot in the past few days. Maybe he needed it to learn a lesson, whatever but I don't think it was right of the rent a cops on a power trip to decide that for him out of the group who did the same thing. I'm not making excuses or looking for sympathy, I am defending him and the situation cause I heard about the post and it is wrong, not because I brought it up.

• Content Count:  157

"Common sense would also be not getting drunk in public which puts yourself in a situation such as that, especially if you are on probation..." Omg you're right. If you've been on probation for two years, you should probably stop going out altogether. I mean god knows you're probably thinking about it all the time, especially when you're at your schools football game with all those other quiet, polite and sober people. What planet are you from!? I'm not defending his past got him into the situation, nor would he. And I never said it was TSA's "fault". I'm just trying to explain the situation could have been handled in a more fair and suiting way. 4 people were involved, all doing the same thing he did, they threatened to arrest the girl he was with cause she "had a big mouth", ridic power trip. On paper he looks bad, but not even remotely close enough to deserve what he's getting. Yes, face consequences, get kicked out of the game, not allowed to go to anymore games, ect... But face the same consequences as people who have shot police men, had multiple DUI's...?

No this doesn't make me feel better *******, I don't mouth off, I know how to walk away and I've never gotten in legal trouble for doing something stupid, and if he really was deserving this, I would just be writing that his "friend" who 1st posted needs to use his own example not somebody elses.  So whoever wrote... this is the 4th time he got in trouble and always gets arrested, the least u could do if u wanted to get people to listen to what happened is know what you're talking about cause that isn't true and it makes it sounds like he's done that stuff recently. He's grown up a little in the past year, and changed a lot in the past few days. Maybe he needed it to learn a lesson, whatever but I don't think it was right of the rent a cops on a power trip to decide that for him out of the group who did the same thing. I'm not making excuses or looking for ******* sympathy, I was defending him and the situation cause I saw it and it was wrong, not because I brought it up.

I have been on probation and didn't drink at all while on it and still had a great time at plenty sporting events including USF games. Also if I remember correctly your are prohibited from using alcohol while on probation and are subject to testing at anytime. So while others may not have been arrested for that minor offense (which I agree it’s minor) as soon as the cops found out he was on probation they violated him and arrested him. It's not a power trip it's their job.

• Content Count:  3

It isn't violating probation to drink. And wouldn't their job be to first try speaking with parites involved? I wouldn't want the girl to be in trouble either, she's my best friend, but they all did the same thing. Why make a kid go to jail for sooo long for something verbal when you're job deals with more serious crimes all day?

• Content Count:  157

If its a stipulation of probation that you not use it, then yes it is a violation. In any case the action he took that caused them to stop him and take him into custody was enough. I would be willing to bet had he not been on probation he would have spent the night at home just like the others.

And while cops may deal with more "serious" crimes all day at that moment it was the most serious crime they were dealing with.

• Content Count:  651

REFUSE TO SIT

REFUSE TO LOSE

AMEN BROTHER!!!! 3 games and counting of refusing to sit and refusing to lose!!!! The stadium was rocking and the South Endzone showed up! Now, the question will be if I sit for the next 2 games, since I won't be in attendance!

Archived