• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF fans should be ashamed of their team....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

and I am now outraged.  Initially I just laughed off the late hits, te-he-he tough game you know.  But when I heard that Marcus Edwards is out for our next game because of bruised ribs due to a late hit on that fair catch punt returner.  That just upset me.  All those late hits, that dirty play by Timmons on the FG block.  Anyone that knows the rules knows that on a block USF cannot advance the ball once it crosses the line of scrimmage.  It's like an incomplete pass in that instance...and that was 15 seconds after the whistle blew.

I have close friends with the program and I've heard that wasn't the half of it.  Taylor is also questionable because of a late hit that wasn't even called. Actually it was a spearing.

I am sorry but that was some of the dirtiest, and nastiest playing I've seen from a team in a long, long time.  You had 5 PF penalties called on you and I can show you video replay of the game where you deserved 5 more.  As a UCF fan you should be ashamed of your teams play.  It was appalling, it was sick and twisted and from now on you will forever be imbedded in my memory as the dirtiest and cheapest team we've ever played!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean for Weams to spear Edwards on one fair catch is one thing, but to try and do it to our 2nd punt returner too?  My gosh how can anyone defend that type of classless play.  I know you hated us, and Grothe's comments were quite incendiary but does it make your team act like this?

You should all be ashamed!  Especially punk-ass Brandon Helwig who has been perpetuating lies for 6+ years.  I told that punk ass about your 2003 class when I told them how overrated they were.  I called him out, and I was right and he is just an internet blogger craving attention.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

and I am now outraged.  Initially I just laughed off the late hits, te-he-he tough game you know.  But when I heard that Marcus Edwards is out for our next game because of bruised ribs due to a late hit on that fair catch punt returner.  That just upset me.  All those late hits, that dirty play by Timmons on the FG block.  Anyone that knows the rules knows that on a block USF cannot advance the ball once it crosses the line of scrimmage.  It's like an incomplete pass in that instance...and that was 15 seconds after the whistle blew.

I have close friends with the program and I've heard that wasn't the half of it.  Taylor is also questionable because of a late hit that wasn't even called. Actually it was a spearing.

I am sorry but that was some of the dirtiest, and nastiest playing I've seen from a team in a long, long time.  You had 5 PF penalties called on you and I can show you video replay of the game where you deserved 5 more.  As a UCF fan you should be ashamed of your teams play.  It was appalling, it was sick and twisted and from now on you will forever be imbedded in my memory as the dirtiest and cheapest team we've ever played!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean for Weams to spear Edwards on one fair catch is one thing, but to try and do it to our 2nd punt returner too?  My gosh how can anyone defend that type of classless play.  I know you hated us, and Grothe's comments were quite incendiary but does it make your team act like this?

You should all be ashamed!  Especially punk-ass Brandon Helwig who has been perpetuating lies for 6+ years.  I told that punk ass about your 2003 class when I told them how overrated they were.  I called him out, and I was right and he is just an internet blogger craving attention.

The maddening part of Gregory being slammed to the ground was that yes he picked up the ball, but he ran away from the endzone  not to it! The video is very clear. Hell....Gregory barely took 4 steps with the ball before Timmons crushed him into the ground.

Is Timmons still upset that we never gave him a solid offer and he had to settle for UCiF?

BTW, I'm in themidst of putting together a compilation of video showing all the alleged bad calls, along with the hardly discussed UCiF cheap shots. I have  clear video that shows Geko's knee was down at least a yard away from the marker. Once again, Leavitt got it right and O'Liar is just lying to save his a$$.

I also got video of a UCiF player kicking a USF's players helmet, and many more where UCiF players went out of their way to antagonized. It's a testament to our GREAT kids that this game didn't get real ugly. If they would have played us 4 years ago it could have easily turned into UM -- FIU.

BTW...Josh Newberg's video shows that our players were NOT diging into the ground. They were just pretending. Its remarkably clear!

Cyber,

What's more ridiculous is the rule is once that ball cross the line of scrimmage USF can't advance it.  In college it is a dead ball.  The only way it would have been meaningful is if a UCF player picked it up.  To make even more unbelievable the whistle had already blown 15 seconds before so there was no earthly reason Timmons had to hit Gregory.  That was just plain dirty.

Like I said earlier we've lost the services of possibly two players for KU because of dirty play by UCF.  Real sad, UCF fans should be disgusted in the actions of their students and players on Saturday. 

Cyb, got to see that vid too! ;)

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Cyber,

What's more ridiculous is the rule is once that ball cross the line of scrimmage USF can't advance it.  In college it is a dead ball.  The only way it would have been meaningful is if a UCF player picked it up.  To make even more unbelievable the whistle had already blown 15 seconds before so there was no earthly reason Timmons had to hit Gregory.  That was just plain dirty.

Like I said earlier we've lost the services of possibly two players for KU because of dirty play by UCF.  Real sad, UCF fans should be disgusted in the actions of their students and players on Saturday. 

The UCF fan will only revel in this.  There's no use bringing it up.  You're only making their day.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

I have  clear video that shows Geko's knee was down at least a yard away from the marker. Once again, Leavitt got it right and O'Liar is just lying to save his a$$.

If that was what that buffoon was sending the film in for, he IS an idiot. The beauty of it was the ball had to break the plane of the white 15 yd line so it was pretty cut and dried .... BOTH knees were down before it broke that plane. Hell, even the pathetically bias announcers agreed it was a good spot...

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Cyber,

It might not be until after the KU game....you know.....real world responsibilities....but the few snips I've taken are pretty obvious. If I don't have enough time I might just post the still frames instead...

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Cyber,

It might not be until after the KU game....you know.....real world responsibilities....but the few snips I've taken are pretty obvious. If I don't have enough time I might just post the still frames instead...

I just kind of wnat to see the evidence.

Cyber,

Let me help you out.  UCF was flagged for 12 penalties in the game...one was the Timmon's episode, two were Weams late hits, one was Weams false start in OT, another was Rashad actually punching our player, the next was Bruce Miller's blatant hands to the face, yet another was Rocky Ross clearing out our DB's on a pick so their receiver could finally catch a ball, another was the block in the back on the INT return, and yet another was the block in the back on Selvie, another was the pass interference play.  Those were 10 the tv viewers, and announcers saw and were blatant.  There is no defense for any of those plays.  Two were less obvious.

For all the whinning O'Liar's biggest contention with the refs is the spot on the 4th down play in OT.  But the announcers, and anyone that saw the replay saw how obvious it was.  It was when Greco's knee touched and where the ball was, not where he fell down.

• Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

Cyber,

For all the whinning O'Liar's biggest contention with the refs is the spot on the 4th down play in OT.  But the announcers, and anyone that saw the replay saw how obvious it was.  It was when Greco's knee touched and where the ball was, not where he fell down.

And as noted many times in the press and on this board, the spot they were given was very generous.

Archived