• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Makes More Tickets Available for South Florida - Kansas Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

spread the good word.  Like last year for WVU, I told a few casual Bulls fans that we'll be out tailgating at 4:30 so be there or be square.  They had such a blast last year, and didn't want to miss the party again that they bought two tix yesterday.

Tell everyone that it's going to be a party, the best party in town on Friday Night.  Get your green and gold on and come down to support the Bulls.  You'd be surprised how many are willing to join in the fun, a completely different atmosphere and attitude from 2-3 years ago.  A few years ago most casual fans, or non-Bulls would pass, now tons are dying to get tixs because they know games like this are more like community events now.  For WVU there was over 67k in the stands, but they estimated over 80k were tailgating and hanging out!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

we'll be out tailgating at 4:30

4:30! I'll luckily be there at 2:00 - hopefully still fit for game time though...  :drinkup

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

4:30! I'll luckily be there at 2:00 - hopefully still fit for game time though...  :drinkup

Noon here.  Splitting a day of PTO for this game and the Pitt Thursday night game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

4:30! I'll luckily be there at 2:00 - hopefully still fit for game time though...   :drinkup

Noon here.  Splitting a day of PTO for this game and the Pitt Thursday night game.

Ahh, the beauty of being salary. I just talked to my boss and told him that I'm leaving at noon on Friday.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

4:30! I'll luckily be there at 2:00 - hopefully still fit for game time though...   :drinkup

Ahh, the beauty of being salary. I just talked to my boss and told him that I'm leaving at noon on Friday.

Ditto.  I have a meeting I have to be in until 2 PM but already told the powers that be that I'll be a ghost after that.  Booya.

• Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

It is nice, although during busy season we obviously don't get paid OT for our 60-70 hour weeks!

Archived