• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Check out what this UCF fan posted

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Someone needs to post the WAHHHmbumlance with O'Liar driving it.

• Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Thanks

• Content Count:  5,241

I guess it was a bad call in OT where there RB jumped offsides pushing them from 4th and inches to 4th and 5.

• Content Count:  4,016

I guess it was a bad call in OT where there RB jumped offsides pushing them from 4th and inches to 4th and 5.

Add that one to the list.  They were flagged for 12 penalties, and now 9 we can all agree, and including the announcers, were undeniable.  A real conspiracy all right.

I am still wondering why no one is calling them a dirty team.  There were 5 obvious and flaggerant personal foul late hits or punches thrown by their team.  It was very nasty stuff, and in my mind two of their guys should have been thrown out for the flaggerant dirtiness of the plays- Weams and Timmons.  Watch out C-DOA because UCF has a dirty team.

• Content Count:  2,726

Add that one to the list.  They were flagged for 12 penalties, and now 9 we can all agree, and including the announcers, were undeniable.  A real conspiracy all right.

I am still wondering why no one is calling them a dirty team.  There were 5 obvious and flaggerant personal foul late hits or punches thrown by their team.  It was very nasty stuff, and in my mind two of their guys should have been thrown out for the flaggerant dirtiness of the plays- Weams and Timmons.  Watch out C-DOA because UCF has a dirty team.

UCiF = amateurs. 

That style of play is corrupt.  Droppuck96 knows that...he's just blowing smoke, like he has been for years.

That guy is DELIRIOUS!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  919

On the late hit by Timmons on Gregory - why has no one pointed out that if Timmons thought that play was 'live' he should have actually tackled Gregory?  By pushing him in the back, it was clearly a personal foul.

• Content Count:  1,370

I for one and sick of this. I will not support this corruption. I am throwing away my season tickets. I will not support college football financially until this corruption is cleaned up.

Money corrupts everything and college football is no different. I don't care what goes on outside the lines but when the teams take the field I want a fairly refereed game.

These are 18 to 23 year old kids. They don't need to be taught this crap on the field. They have their whole life to learn about corruption.

This behavior should not be tolerated on the field and until the NCAA puts their foot down on these homer referees I will not support the product."

posted by Droppuck9698

You got to admit, the guy has an imagination.

Go Bulls! 2004 grad here.

Let the turd throw away his tickets and not support college football...good riddance. Maybe he can leave the country too like Alec Baldwin  ::)

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

That post reminds me of this board after the Rutgers game . . . . . .

• Content Count:  4,016

On the late hit by Timmons on Gregory - why has no one pointed out that if Timmons thought that play was 'live' he should have actually tackled Gregory?  By pushing him in the back, it was clearly a personal foul.

I agree.  That was a very ugly side of UCF.  O'Leary should be ashamed of a few of his players.  A few of them played absolutely dirty football and if he had the integrity he brags himself to possess then Weams, Timmons, and Rashad would all be suspended for the next game.

That was a disgusting display of football, and given how dirty his team played I think O'Leary should be ashamed to be complaining.  What does he tell the NCAA, oh ignore that play because the USF guy antagonized us, ignore that one too, oh that one too, this is it, this one play decided the game.  I counted 11 of their 12 penalties and no one disputes whether they were legit or not.  One PI call was a bit silly, but it led to nothing.  The personal foul Gilmore says should have been called on Jerome Murphy.  Please, Jerome tried to pull up, lifted his hands, and was very apologetic.  That's more than I could say for any of the malicious personal foul penalties against us.

Archived