• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Random girl shows up at my watch party with a baby last night - talk about crazy

The Sheriff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

NEVER BRING THE LADIES TO YOUR HOMEFIELD!      IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO "SCORE" ON THE OPPONENTS (LADIES) FIELD!

Especially if you are a high school teacher in Florida.  ;)

Thanks Brian... Where are your seats for ucf?

Sect. 222 Row K 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or better yet... don't offer her a drink. You said "he doesn't live here any more" so she should have left. But when you offered the drink, to be the polite, nice guy... you invited her to stay.

• Content Count:  58
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks for the good time and the Jerry Springer show at your place!  It was great. 

I personally thought the baby looked liked Terry and he always shrieked when USF scored a TD. 

All kidding aside, as Terry said, this meth addict grabbed her baby that was sitting in the car in 110 degree heat, came in the house and proceeded to drink and bum cigarettes until she left.  She basically walked in and gave the baby to my gf to watch so she could party.  Seeing my gf holding a baby for 45 mins made me uncomfortable but it had to be more uncomfortable for Terry when his gf walked in with her parents.  It was classic.

I hope I am wrong but the sad thing is this kid peaked at 6 weeks old and that day will be one of the best he ever has.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Pure gold. What a great story.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Having been on the parent side of this kind of situation, I thought this was a riot.  :ROFLMAO

• Content Count:  5,900

Having been on the parent side of this kind of situation, I thought this was a riot.  :ROFLMAO

You were a meth addict dragging your infant around to watch parties looking for an old flame?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034

You were a meth addict dragging your infant around to watch parties looking for an old flame?

:ROFLMAO

No, but I've been in the position the parents of Sheriff's girlfriend came into. Still, that was funny. :cheers

• Content Count:  2,661

Hey Sheriff, I have to ask you the question I'm sure is on everyone's mind...

Was her first name "Bristol"?

• Content Count:  1,066

I would not ever insult the intelligence of the members of this board by placing a picture of her on here... Just ask USFGrad97 how scary she looked... He'll be on here soon enough posting.

I had my USF flag over the peephole... so, it wouldn't have mattered anyways... No one ever comes out to where I live, except Mormons soliciting God. How would I know this girl would find my house two years later?

She stayed most of the game until we cut her off from the alcohol. She wasn't happy about that either. She said, "I only live one subdivision over now". I'm thinking, 'Da*n hussy, you got a little whipper snapper depending on you, and you want to keep drinking?'

Craziness... Thank God I'll be in Orlando this week, no more of that drama... although, I hope some UCF girl doesn't crash my tailgate with a six year old and says something along the lines, "Remember me from Key West, Spring Break 2002... outside, your Jeep passenger door was open". I can at least explain that one to my g/f...   ::)

1-800-96-ABUSE

Give that kid a chance at life with or without her bio-mom...That's just f'd up.

Archived