• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ucif praying for HANNA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

It also looks like we won't have to open up the playbook and give Kansas any more film than what they'll get from tonight's game.

Hanna may blow, but UCiF sucks.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  26
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  711

Nobody's praying for HANNA...don't even say that!!

Yeah...our offense looked off tonight...bigtime.  We only played one QB and he didn't throw it much...even when he dropped back to pass!!   :-\

Defense looked okay...but yeah...we've gotta big hill to climb on offense with this whole new look.  Missing both of our best receivers as well really showed tonight...and yep...they'll be out next week too.  There is no true RB set...and even the QB position is  ???.  

But...weather pending...it should be a really fun gameday.  The upgrades and new bars/restaurants in the athletic village are really nice!!  Last year...they were still finishing some construction and not open, yet...but now it looks like a little downtown by the stadium!!  Have a safe trip for those coming....I'm not going to trash talk or predict anything...despite tonights game...I think we'll put up more of an effort next week....tonight was just weird.  Still ended up with 42k....which I was surprised to see....the rain was bad and I expected an empty stadium....but the fans showed up..and let's truly HOPE Hanna stays far away from Florida!!  There's no joking there!

• Content Count:  36

We might beat them worst this year then last year

• Content Count:  1,251

i must agree with goldenbuc......lets pray hanna some how dosen't affect anyone......and what happened to kyle isreal?

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Will the game be moved to Thurs, Fri or Sat morning?

It will give us more prep time for KU.

084814W_sm.gif

• Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

Hanna could affect this game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

So, without further ado, start the hype for next week's UCF game.

"Everybody's ready to go," USF senior linebacker Tyrone McKenzie said. "It'd be great to duplicate last year's 64-12 win. We basically dominated the whole game."

Added junior defensive end George Selvie: "It's a big game, it's a rivalry game right there, baby. We know we have to go out there and get a win."

Well....it looks like there could be two storms about which UCiF should be concerned.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/aug/31/cb-bulls-off-to-promising-start/sports-colleges-bulls/

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Will the game be moved to Thurs, Fri or Sat morning?

It will give us more prep time for KU.

084814W_sm.gif

Friday night would be fine, I like having an extra day to recover before going to work!  Also I  do not like going head to head against FL- Miami matchup!  Which schedule genius thought that up?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

If you think the action on the field will be ugly next week just wait until you see how their fans behave before and after the game.  I am calling on all our fans to act with class and put this series to rest.

Archived