• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can U feel it.... (I can hear it)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

BULLYPULPIT!  WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER the last minute 20 seconds of that song is what we need...  Now who do we contact :)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

I agree--helluva pick. I feel like I'm having deja vu with that version as a sports theme though--was it used recently, NBA finals perhaps?

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Not only that, but NBC just used Nonpoint's version in highlighting the USA Men's Basketball Team's triumph in the Olympics. I would love this song to be blaring on the PA right before kickoff for all of our home night games.

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Bully, Yeah I too saw that tribute to the Men BBall team using the song, In the Air Tonight during the closing ceremony of the olympics.  Perfect song to use prior to kickoff.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Not only that, but NBC just used Nonpoint's version in highlighting the USA Men's Basketball Team's triumph in the Olympics. I would love this song to be blaring on the PA right before kickoff for all of our home night games.

I know ESPN used the song back in '04 for the first round of the MLB playoffs, but I think it was the Phil Collins version

• Content Count:  4,451

So imagine this... The lights go down Sept 12th.. Phil Collins opening to "can you feel it" comes on......And BOOM As soon as the drums start smashing they take the field.... Should we call Phil to perform???   I think it would be great for someone to get that song and attach it to the highlights from last/this year... It would be nice to hear that song to promote video/season... Also it would provide a NON RAP song for all to identify with I may be showing age but I am lucky to figure out 10% of RAP lyrics now a days!...

T-Man, that a great idea if only we played in '86!!!

Funny you say that, when I played in 85, that was one of the songs on the boom box every game.   :)

Sorry bro.  I do like that song but I think its too dated for our youngsters.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

NIGHTTIME DRIVING SEQUENCE!!!!

The Nonpoint version would be pretty badass for night games right before the team comes out. Kind of the signal that the team is getting ready to take the field.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

The obvious OBVIOUS choice is...

Gary Glitter.

No really, you can't go wrong with ACDC. Maybe Van Halen Right Now, but thats kinda slow, but its a good pre-workout song. Heck, since our band does Queen, how about some We Will Rock You. Have the band run out during the guitar solo while the crowd is pumped up.

• Content Count:  2,461

That song would rock... I can hear it already.

Sorry... Didn't see someone linked it.

BAM on my gameday CD... Going to mix in some "TOUCHDOWN (INSERT BULL HERE)" clips over the music first, though.

Archived