• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

awesome thread.

funny subject.

classic responses.

good laugh in the morning.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

there are 162 games in a season.  sometimes you lose to a guy who has 15 wins on a "bad" team in the beginning of august.

brand new baseball fans are h-i- larious

I cant even rip on this clown anymore.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

So far, with Nady the Yankees are still in third, and without Nady the Rays are still in First Place!!

Temporarily.  The rays still needed help on offense.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

We have very little to worry about the Yankees.  They are currently 5.5 games back and only have 50 games remaining.  If they go 30-20 in those games, the Rays would only have to finish the season 26-25 to hold them off.  Considering the Yankees have left:  6 games AT LAA, 3 games AT Minn, 6 games against the Rays and Bosox (with 3 each away), another 3 AT Texas, and 3 against the White Sox.....its highly unlikely that they are even able to achieve the 30-20....

Alright, the pessimism is allowed (now known as "pulling a Smazza").....but lets leave the personal attacks out, and especially leave other peoples mothers out of it

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Gomes might not be the best major league player right now, but I'll bet he hits a 95 mph better than you do.

I wasn't comparing myself to gomes, I was comparing baseball players to gomes you retard.

Brilliant.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

We have very little to worry about the Yankees.  They are currently 5.5 games back and only have 50 games remaining.  If they go 30-20 in those games, the Rays would only have to finish the season 26-25 to hold them off.  Considering the Yankees have left:  6 games AT LAA, 3 games AT Minn, 6 games against the Rays and Bosox (with 3 each away), another 3 AT Texas, and 3 against the White Sox.....its highly unlikely that they are even able to achieve the 30-20....

did you follow the Yankees last year?

Last  year was last year.  The Yankees were also throwing out there Clemens and Wang in the rotation and not Ponson and Giese (or whatever other spare part they run out there).  Not to mention there schedule I listed, and I didnt even include the 6 games AT Toronto or an away game AT Detriot.  Playing .600 against that schedule would be playing extremely HOT down the stretch, and the Rays would still only have to go 26-25 to hold them off.  Being more realistic, the Rays will probably atleast finish 28-23 down the stretch, meaning the Yanks would have to go 33-17 down the stretch just to TIE the Rays. 

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

What a waste of a roster spot.  0-4, only makes the team worse.  They don't need a cheerleader anymore, they need a hitter and they can go get bay or nady, oh wait.  Retard friedman blew that opportunity.

Time to castrate gomes and friedman.

Maybe the bucs won't let tampa bay down like the rays are about to do.

arent rays still in first place

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

So far, with Nady the Yankees are still in third, and without Nady the Rays are still in First Place!!

Temporarily.  The rays still needed help on offense.

No one is saying that they can't use more offense, but you and a couple of others are the only ones in doomsday mode.

Archived