• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,574
  • Days Won:  423

The post wasn't about the rays winning the game

Of course it wasn't.... The Rays have their most dramatic comeback win in years, if not ever, yet you don't even mention it and are fixated on Kazmir's not so stellar outing ...... You must be a joy to live with.

No, it's just that I've been saying kazmir is not that good for a while now and you all keep defending him to the death.  He's not good.  Maybe he will be but this location problem has been a problem for a while now.

I can just picture it now .... 7th game of the 2008 World Series and we have a 6-5 lead over the Phillies going into the 9th. Percy comes in and gives up a two run homer to Jimmy Rollins. Bottom of the ninth, Pena hits a 2 out, 3-2 pitch into the sting ray tank with Aki on second to finish off a miraculous year  ........ and your first post game thread will be about Percy blowing the save.

That's pretty funny but I wouldn't go that far.

There is hope for you then ....

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Of course it wasn't.... The Rays have their most dramatic comeback win in years, if not ever, yet you don't even mention it and are fixated on Kazmir's not so stellar outing ...... You must be a joy to live with.

No, it's just that I've been saying kazmir is not that good for a while now and you all keep defending him to the death.  He's not good.  Maybe he will be but this location problem has been a problem for a while now.

I can just picture it now .... 7th game of the 2008 World Series and we have a 6-5 lead over the Phillies going into the 9th. Percy comes in and gives up a two run homer to Jimmy Rollins. Bottom of the ninth, Pena hits a 2 out, 3-2 pitch into the sting ray tank with Aki on second to finish off a miraculous year  ........ and your first post game thread will be about Percy blowing the save.

rgar is funny..... the rays in the series

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Batting .265 with 7 HRs and he's batting 2nd.  If maddon really wanted to send a message to bj he'd move him down to the 6th spot in the lineup.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Have to agree.  He has been a huge disappointment this year.

rgar is funny..... the rays in the series

I bet a lot of people were laughing at marlins fans the years they went too.  Unless there were no marlin fans that thought they'd win.  I'm sure there were a few in their group of dozens.

Offensive surge is temporary for the rays I guess.  They get 1 run on a wild pitch.  Still leave a bunch of guys in scoring position.

boston swept this crappy team a while ago and we can't give sonnanstine any freaking run support.

And crawford is an idiot.  Throws to 3rd when there is a runner on 1st so now there's another guy in scoring position.

Terrible, 1st and 3rd with one out and old man cliff floyd can't get a freakin sac fly but strikes out.  What is it?  They go on the road and forget how to hit?  Just need a freaking sac fly!  Not looking good with all these road games in september.

But wait, they could of gotten bay or nady and they probably would've driven in a run.

Nice let down there guys.  Seattle freaking mariners, what an embarassment.  If we can't beat the royals or the mariners on the road, what's gonna happen when we play good teams on the road?  freaking boston swpet this team and the rays now slip.  not playoff-caliber to lose like this to the worst team in baseball.  So many wasted chances.  I hope the rays enjoyed their long celebration from yesterday's game.  Thanks a lot retard friedman, probably could of won this one with bay or nady.

We'll be able to focus on football in october instead of the rays.  But I guess it's ok because we have THE FUTURE, and then next year, we'll have THE FUTURE, and the year after that, you guessed it, THE FUTURE!

Archived