• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Singabull's Rays Rants

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

no...the ignore feature sucks.  i wish it just elimated them from appearing. 

Awwww, too bad

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

singabull = bag of d0uche

i bleed awesomeness = i like losing

LOL ....... Can you at least wait until they string together a couple of losses before making an incredibly clueless statement like that? One loss following 5 game winning streak doesnt measure up to "losing" ..... Wait, you did know they actually won five games in a row, didn't you?? Sometimes when I read yours and Singa's post I get the impression you really don't follow the team that closely and you may not have been aware of their winning streak.

You can't get content, that's the problem.  If they would have lost to a team like the angels or the twins, it would have been ok.  But the indians are one of the worst teams in the league and they are 0-5 against them.

So we just ignore the 66 games they HAVE won?? Good Lord, man, are you this freaking ignorant of how major league sports work? It doesn't mean a **** thing that they're 0-5 to Cleveland at this point in time. The season will rest on the inter-division play and it remains to be seen how that's going to actually turn out ...

LOL ....... Can you at least wait until they string together a couple of losses before making an incredibly clueless statement like that? One loss following 5 game winning streak doesnt measure up to "losing" ..... Wait, you did know they actually won five games in a row, didn't you?? Sometimes when I read yours and Singa's post I get the impression you really don't follow the team that closely and you may not have been aware of their winning streak.

You can't get content, that's the problem.  If they would have lost to a team like the angels or the twins, it would have been ok.  But the indians are one of the worst teams in the league and they are 0-5 against them.

So we just ignore the 66 games they HAVE won?? Good Lord, man, are you this freaking ignorant of how major league sports work? It doesn't mean a **** thing that they're 0-5 to Cleveland at this point in time. The season will rest on the inter-division play and it remains to be seen how that's going to actually turn out ...

But good teams beat the bad ones...especially at home and especially with that many opportunities.

no...the ignore feature sucks.  i wish it just elimated them from appearing. 

I'd test it but moderators aren't able to utilize it ...

But good teams beat the bad ones...especially at home and especially with that many opportunities.

Good teams don't win every freaking time they play a bad team, even at home, even with many opportunities .......

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

there are 162 games in a season.  sometimes you lose to a guy who has 15 wins on a "bad" team in the beginning of august.

brand new baseball fans are h-i- larious

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

why would you ignore this?  this hammerhead is funny

Good teams don't win every freaking time they play a bad team, even at home, even with many opportunities .......

You're right, they don't win everyone but they haven't beaten them one time!!!! 0-5, terrible.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

why would you ignore this?  this hammerhead is funny

I'd ignore you too, but same problem.

Ha ha, the Yankees lost on a walk-off grand slam. As fatally flawed as the Rangers are, I can't believe they're only 2.5 games behind the mighty, free-spending Yankees.

P.S. I took a couple people who have been banned off the ignore list to make room for you and Singabull. Congratulations!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

So far, with Nady the Yankees are still in third, and without Nady the Rays are still in First Place!!

Archived