• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Season Tix Sales at ~20000

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

398, so you are saying that you're coming here to deliver an unoriginal message we have all heard at least a dozen times because someone pissed in your Cheerios a few years ago?

Thanks for proving my point.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  32

398, so you are saying that you're coming here to deliver an unoriginal message we have all heard at least a dozen times because someone pissed in your Cheerios a few years ago?

Thanks for proving my point.

why should i be upset? i'm not the one insulting other's who don't agree with me and it's not my program that's in shambles this offseason. just found it amusing how your 65,000 stadium expansion is supposedly "in the works" as i read on a big east board and rutger's board when you can't even sell out your own 45,000 stadium despite us visiting and you winning a cusa championship. you might want to rethink your moderator position here, you're obviously too sensitive for it and it's not like this is the first time you've put down other posters for no real reason.

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

You all don't seem to get it....UCF still looks down on USF and always will.  We're shiney and new...and our campus rocks!  That's better than anything USF has...and once that medical school is built...USF will have NOTHING on UCF.  That's what USF fears!! 

I feel for USF....as a UCF fan...I cringe at the thought of being a USF fan.  Now...saying that...I do think that you're football team is looking good and has handed it to UCF in football.  I hate him and I like Grothe...and would love to have a good QB like that at UCF...hopefully it'll come soon!!  Your team will compete for the BE this year...and I'm speaking as a college football fan.  I will give credit where it's due!!

This post has me  :ROFLMAO

When a message board is created to talk smack about shiney campuses and medical schools, please let me know.

Until then it's all about athletics, primarily football, and right now USF owns UCF.  Better conference and a better program in a shorter amount of time.  Not to say UCF won't catch back up one day, but it's out of your hands.  If UCF had their sh!t straight, USF would be in CUSA and UCF would be in the BE.

That's great.  USF:  "We kicked your ass in football."  UCF:  "Well, we have a shiny campus."  Game over.

You cringe about being a USF fan....get real.  And if you really felt that way, you wouldn't be posting on a USF message board...because you wouldn't care.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

You're ok too, Matt.  It's some of these newbies or internet tough guys from the main board.  They aren't very bright and annoying.  You know, the little kid who thinks they are cool and say something stupid.  Little do they know, they aren't cool.

as a mod aren't you supposed to encourage discussion and not try to childishly insult or belittle bullspen members? just because poor little ucf is getting picked on it's a bit uncalled for to start with name calling, especially when most of us are just playing up the stupid remarks we've had to deal with from ucf fans over the years.

29 posts doesn't give you very much credibility

And what is this church?  DP can moderate this board how he sees fit.

• Content Count:  711

You're ok too, Matt.  It's some of these newbies or internet tough guys from the main board.  They aren't very bright and annoying.  You know, the little kid who thinks they are cool and say something stupid.  Little do they know, they aren't cool.

as a mod aren't you supposed to encourage discussion and not try to childishly insult or belittle bullspen members? just because poor little ucf is getting picked on it's a bit uncalled for to start with name calling, especially when most of us are just playing up the stupid remarks we've had to deal with from ucf fans over the years.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Content Count:  711

You all don't seem to get it....UCF still looks down on USF and always will.  We're shiney and new...and our campus rocks!  That's better than anything USF has...and once that medical school is built...USF will have NOTHING on UCF.  That's what USF fears!! 

I feel for USF....as a UCF fan...I cringe at the thought of being a USF fan.  Now...saying that...I do think that you're football team is looking good and has handed it to UCF in football.  I hate him and I like Grothe...and would love to have a good QB like that at UCF...hopefully it'll come soon!!  Your team will compete for the BE this year...and I'm speaking as a college football fan.  I will give credit where it's due!!

When a message board is created to talk smack about shiney campuses and medical schools, please let me know.

Until then it's all about athletics, primarily football, and right now USF owns UCF.  Better conference and a better program in a shorter amount of time.  Not to say UCF won't catch back up one day, but it's out of your hands.  If UCF had their sh!t straight, USF would be in CUSA and UCF would be in the BE.

That's great.  USF:  "We kicked your ass in football."   UCF:  "Well, we have a shiny campus."   Game over.

You cringe about being a USF fan....get real.  And if you really felt that way, you wouldn't be posting on a USF message board...because you wouldn't care.

I've been posting here for years.  If USF gets to have some fun with UCF...then we do too.  You've beaten us 3 years in a row...I have throw something out there!!  But I do agree...it's about the football field...and UCF needs to beat y'all to talk that smack.  Hope we do it this year...and I hope your fans come and enjoy good ole on-campus college football!!  ;D

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

That's great.  USF:  "We kicked your ass in football."   UCF:  "Well, we have a shiny campus."   Game over.

I've been posting here for years.  If USF gets to have some fun with UCF...then we do too.  You've beaten us 3 years in a row...I have throw something out there!!  But I do agree...it's about the football field...and UCF needs to beat y'all to talk that smack.  Hope we do it this year...and I hope your fans come and enjoy good ole on-campus college football!!   ;D

It's fun going both ways.  Both schools are good and both programs are still up and coming.  The future is bright for all.  It's fun being a fan of college football in the state of Florida right now. 

I am hoping I will get the tickets I requested.  Should find out today.  Looking forward to seeing your shiney campus that rocks.

• Content Count:  89

interesting observation.  Right now there are 9 threads just on the front page of your UCF rivals messageboard.  45 threads besides the stickies.. so hmm.. 20% of the threads on your front page are devoted to USF.  To be fair, I believe one was started by a USF fan. Not that this matters or anything.. just felt like waking up with a coffee and a laugh. A bit funny I actually counted the threads...

Maybe...just like the "Dumgeon"...this board should be banned as well.  The "Dumgeon" did have a lot of banter and was banned because of the UCF influence...but even though there's been a decline of UCF fans...the state of florida board is swamped with UCF topics by......U....S....F fans.  hmmmmm.  :-\

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

...but even though there's been a decline of UCF fans...the state of florida board is swamped with UCF topics by......U....S....F fans.  hmmmmm.   :-\

It's a rare occasion but Goldie is right on this. 18 out of the 25 threads on the front page here are abiut UCF ..... I feel I have failed as a moderator.  :'(

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Actually UCF has had a rough offseason with the Plancher/GOL/OS stuff, so that news has been the majority of the non-usf posts.

Archived