• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Season Tix Sales at ~20000

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

You guys are an entertaining bunch.  Most aren't particularly bright, but still entertaining.

A lot of what guys are picking on isn't that meaningful in and of itself, but the fact guys like Knight Light come to boards like this and try to gleen off things like this and make light of anything we do.  The point is the picking, and prodding is mostly in retaliation of the ignorant, and 'not particularly bright' attacking of anything USF by guys like KL, or Sir Galasnad who seem to always find something to pick on us about. 

This is exactly it.  If we didn't have to suffer the idiocy of KL and Phil the Babbling Bagboy for 5+ years ridiculing USF at every turn, it wouldn't even matter.  However, as we all anticipate on this board, USF has made the quantum leap past UCF on the field and at the box office, and it's only going to get worse from here.  Karma is a b*tch.

Most of us know Dawgpound, FLBeach, and a few others (I think 813Knight and Goldenbuc) are usually ok.  The rest of the morons get what they deserve.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Last two posts=Truth

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

You're ok too, Matt.  It's some of these newbies or internet tough guys from the main board.  They aren't very bright and annoying.  You know, the little kid who thinks they are cool and say something stupid.  Little do they know, they aren't cool.

• Content Count:  711

Okay...let me get this straight.  You Bulls make fun of UCF for counting tickets sold instead of butts in seats (in which UCF fans rightfully ragged USF doing for many years)...and now try to say that UCF is fudging tickets sold??!!

The bottom line is...if the tickets are sold..they are sold.  I don't agree with counting tickets sold as attendance.  I was against it when UCF started doing it our last year in the CB.  But I wish we might have done what USF did...it'd make our attendance look better.  But neither school is fudging tickets sold...so where are any of you going with this?  Butts in seats are butts in seats...and that's what we used to count...and in many games...it hurt!!  But we all have seen many USF games with many empty seats (not upper deck...lower deck) that have been way off.

By the way...the attendance of Marshall was HIGHER than the Texas game (butts in seats...apparently if it surpasses...it REALLY counted...like the USF/WVU game)...in which most of you seem to believe that the Texas game was our only true sellout.  I was at the Marshall game and it was packed to the gill....at least until mid-fourth when we were up by 4 TDs. 

Bien...Quantum leap is far-fetched.  You only averaged a few thousand more than UCF and UCF is limited to 45-46k.  And you even "sold out" 2 games....one of which was actually full.  The UCF game...had at least 15k missing.

And 35k to Miami?  Who said that?  Some internet guy just posting a hope?  We'll bring a good crowd...but not 35K....that's half the stadium...UF wouldn't do that!!  If someone said that...they're just posting BS.  We'll bring 10-12k...15k if we're playing well by Oct.

You all don't seem to get it....UCF still looks down on USF and always will.  We're shiney and new...and our campus rocks!  That's better than anything USF has...and once that medical school is built...USF will have NOTHING on UCF.  That's what USF fears!! 

I feel for USF....as a UCF fan...I cringe at the thought of being a USF fan.  Now...saying that...I do think that you're football team is looking good and has handed it to UCF in football.  I hate him and I like Grothe...and would love to have a good QB like that at UCF...hopefully it'll come soon!!  Your team will compete for the BE this year...and I'm speaking as a college football fan.  I will give credit where it's due!!

You all wonder why UCF acts the way they do...then read this board and ask yourselves the same?  USF is so defensive!!  Why...because they have to be...if you all really had it all...you wouldn't even bother mentioning UCF in any thread!!  How many threads are on here to rag FAU or FIU?  Huh?  Hmm?  Yea.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

Okay...let me get this straight.  You Bulls make fun of UCF for counting tickets sold instead of butts in seats (in which UCF fans rightfully ragged USF doing for many years)...and now try to say that UCF is fudging tickets sold??!!

Okay...you didn't get it straight. Nobody said UCF is fudging tickets sold.

You all don't seem to get it....UCF still looks down on USF and always will.  We're shiney and new...and our campus rocks!  That's better than anything USF has...and once that medical school is built...USF will have NOTHING on UCF.  That's what USF fears!!

You're absolutely right. Somewhere there's a poll on here that asked USF fans what the missing ingredient was to UCF catching up to us and 95% said the medical school ...

You all wonder why UCF acts the way they do...

I've never wondered that ... Anybody else in here ever wondered that?

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

The UCF game...had at least 15k missing.

I know you don't want to watch the tape of that game, but this is stupid. 15,000 empty seats would mean most of the upper levels were empty. There weren't that many people missing until the score was 50-12.

The UCF game...had at least 15k missing.

I know you don't want to watch the tape of that game, but this is stupid. 15,000 empty seats would mean most of the upper levels were empty. There weren't that many people missing until the score was 50-12.

I wasn't 52-12 at kickoff....2nd qtr.

Okay...you didn't get it straight. Nobody said UCF is fudging tickets sold.

Really?  Look at the beginning of the thread.

You're absolutely right. Somewhere there's a poll on here that asked USF fans what the missing ingredient was to UCF catching up to us and 95% said the medical school ...

And it's a **** nice one...but thanks for being a man and admitting.

You all wonder why UCF acts the way they do...

I've never wondered that ... Anybody else in here ever wondered that?

It's simple.  Just look around you.  USF's advance has made UCF wonder...but it seems (even though you've beaten UCF)...we still remain a HOT topic on this board...which is run by U-S-F.  Who's making who?  :o

• Content Count:  32

You're ok too, Matt.  It's some of these newbies or internet tough guys from the main board.  They aren't very bright and annoying.  You know, the little kid who thinks they are cool and say something stupid.  Little do they know, they aren't cool.

as a mod aren't you supposed to encourage discussion and not try to childishly insult or belittle bullspen members? just because poor little ucf is getting picked on it's a bit uncalled for to start with name calling, especially when most of us are just playing up the stupid remarks we've had to deal with from ucf fans over the years.

Maybe...just like the "Dumgeon"...this board should be banned as well.  The "Dumgeon" did have a lot of banter and was banned because of the UCF influence...but even though there's been a decline of UCF fans...the state of florida board is swamped with UCF topics by......U....S....F fans.  hmmmmm.   :-\

Archived