• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away ticket orders

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  154

the ones in state will be tough tickets--- although I feel the FIU game will be similar to FAU-- (lots more tickets will be made available). UCF will be tight.

The other away games will be like the old days where pretty much like the past ten years-- more supply than demand for the most part (BCS situation excluded of course). EIther way-- I think I am safe as far as priority is concerned myself.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It was mentioned on here that the FIU/USF game is sold out already.

Being the 1st game in FIU's new stadium, and only 18000 seats, it will be a very tough ticket that WILL require booster points to determine.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

It was mentioned on here that the FIU/USF game is sold out already.

Being the 1st game in FIU's new stadium, and only 18000 seats, it will be a very tough ticket that WILL require booster points to determine.

I do not believe that the game is in fact sold out. I believe the situation with FIU is that they will not be selling single game tickets to the game. Therefore, the only way to get a ticket is through USF or by purchasing a season ticket for $100.00.

• Content Count:  6,817
  • Days Won:  22

BP

You are correct they expect a sell out since its their opening game after not playing in their stadium for a year.

Remember FIU's new stadium holds 18,000 and the last year they played at their stadium they had 15k for quite a few games. So I doubt if theyll make anymore seats available to USF.

My guess the Bulls get no more than 2500 to that game. So it will not be like the FAU game.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I called and acted like a casual FIU fan. They said that there were plenty of season tix, but there will be no individual ticket sales for USF as they have sold most their season tickets and there would be a full showin by the students.

You can get season tix for 100 though

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

100 bucks would be cheaper than Stubhub the week before the game, that's for sure.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Looks like Capogna's Dugout for that one.  Hard to stomach paying $100 for FIU season tickets, when I don't even pay that much for USF season tickets.  $50 goes a long way at Capogna's..........especially with those huge mugs that can be refilled for a couple bucks. 

• Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

the ones in state will be tough tickets--- although I feel the FIU game will be similar to FAU-- (lots more tickets will be made available). UCF will be tight.

The other away games will be like the old days where pretty much like the past ten years-- more supply than demand for the most part (BCS situation excluded of course). EIther way-- I think I am safe as far as priority is concerned myself.

Do Athletics give out priority points for the purchase of away game tickets and bowl tickets?  If they did it would encourage people to travel out of state to follow USF if it ment that they were in a better position to receive away game tickets to the more prestigious games down the line such as UF and ND.  A classification of away game priority points would then reward people who were willing to travel to other away games.

A similar process occurs over here for the major football clubs, for instance when Man United made the Champions League final they were only allocated something like 30,000 tickets for their 50,000 Season ticket holders and 1mm strong fan club.  The ticket allocation to the fans was not only based on points gained by being a season ticket holder but fans who were season ticket holders and had traveled to the earlier rounds away games were rewarded with their tickets first as they were deemed more worthy

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Do Athletics give out priority points for the purchase of away game tickets and bowl tickets?  If they did it would encourage people to travel out of state to follow USF if it ment that they were in a better position to receive away game tickets to the more prestigious games down the line such as UF and ND.  A classification of away game priority points would then reward people who were willing to travel to other away games.

A similar process occurs over here for the major football clubs, for instance when Man United made the Champions League final they were only allocated something like 30,000 tickets for their 50,000 Season ticket holders and 1mm strong fan club.  The ticket allocation to the fans was not only based on points gained by being a season ticket holder but fans who were season ticket holders and had traveled to the earlier rounds away games were rewarded with their tickets first as they were deemed more worthy

It would have to incorporate it under Season Ticket Holders first, then a subsection for "Season Ticket Holder Away Tickets'.  You can't just give the average fan priority points for going to the Miami and FAU games if they live in that area but aren't season ticket holders.  But I agree, there should be some kind of benefit for those that go on the road.

• Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Nobody else wants to go to Morgantown?

Archived