• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away ticket orders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

FIU will be the "hot ticket" this year, for sure.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

They are required to give us a ticket allotment of so many seats am I right?

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

The ticket allotment is usually contemplated when the two teams sign a contract to play. I do not recall seeing anything posted about the ticket allotment to FIU, but my guess would be around 2,500 or so.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118

The ticket allotment is usually contemplated when the two teams sign a contract to play. I do not recall seeing anything posted about the ticket allotment to FIU, but my guess would be around 2,500 or so.

If that is it then some will have to get tickets from sources other than USF. Can't wait to find out my priority point total/ranking!! You know this is all really going to come into play when we are ALL trying to get tickets to watch us beat Florida in a few years.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Its always fun to open up someone else's new stadium by crushing them

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

If that is it then some will have to get tickets from sources other than USF. Can't wait to find out my priority point total/ranking!! You know this is all really going to come into play when we are ALL trying to get tickets to watch us beat Florida in a few years.

Even if I dont have the points I will pay whatever I have to to go to that game.

Even if I dont have the points I will pay whatever I have to to go to that game.

Agreed.  If I have to shell out $200 a piece and sit with GayTurd fans, I will be present for USF vs. UF.

And I may just be quoting message board fodder, but for some reason I remember seeing that FIU will give USF 1500 total tickets.

Well, I went to the FIU message board and found a seating chart for their "new" stadium. The visitor section is tiny (only two sections of seats, probably no more than 1,200 total). I would hope that there is a larger allotment reserved for our fans. We had about 7 to 8 k at FAU, and could easily get that many down to FIU. If you do not get tickets to this one, the only other option is to buy a general admission season ticket for $100 or try to scalp an individual game ticket.

my.php?image=seatingchart001sx6.jpg

http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=seatingchart001sx6.jpg

Just got off the phone with the USF ticket office and I think that they answered all of our questions.

All season ticket holders will be sent information concerning away game tickets once all of the details are finalized (ie: number of tickets and cost). The only two games which they expect demand to outweigh supply are UCF and FIU. Those games will be handled exactly like the parking priority, based on priority points earned with USF athletics.

They hope to have the information mailed out in the next few weeks, but definitely no later than the end of July.

They are still trying to finalize the numbers for the FIU tickets, so he was unable to give me an exact number.

Thanks!

Archived