• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sounds like Grant was the man today!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  168

it is hardly the case that ALL of us are tearing into or nitpicking away at the team or Matt Grothe.

There are a handful of trolls who enjoy stirringthe pot and saying outlandish crap every chance they get. Best move is to ignore the nonsense they spew.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

it is hardly the case that ALL of us are tearing into or nitpicking away at the team or Matt Grothe.

There are a handful of trolls who enjoy stirringthe pot and saying outlandish crap every chance they get. Best move is to ignore the nonsense they spew.

You are correct. edited.

• Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

It is hard to ignore it sometimes.  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing".

• Content Count:  765

It is hard to ignore it sometimes.  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing".

Don't forget the handy ignore button!  Some posters are better if they are just posting to themselves.

• Content Count:  407

good lord.....here we go again..lol  by the way 123..he is 217 and has put on muscle..playing weight last year 212....he will be fine and so will the bulls    have just a little trust in them  jeese!! 

Exactly. If Matt wasn't playing any of the games last year, how good would we actually be? He constantly made plays out of nothing. I don't think Grant or any other quarterback on this team could do half the plays Matt can do. Its preposterous that people think Grant is better or even is close to Matt's talent.

• Content Count:  993

The only meaningful playing time we have seen Gregory get was in the Sun Bowl and he did nothing.

Really?  Going in when you are down by 32 points is meaningful?

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

good lord.....here we go again..lol   by the way 123..he is 217 and has put on muscle..playing weight last year 212....he will be fine and so will the bulls    have just a little trust in them   jeese!! 

Exactly. If Matt wasn't playing any of the games last year, how good would we actually be? He constantly made plays out of nothing. I don't think Grant or any other quarterback on this team could do half the plays Matt can do. Its preposterous that people think Grant is better or even is close to Matt's talent.

I think Jim is just trying to motivate Matt a little.. or perhaps he gets some laughs reading thebullspen at 3 am when he gets done watching film.

• Content Count:  407

good lord.....here we go again..lol  by the way 123..he is 217 and has put on muscle..playing weight last year 212....he will be fine and so will the bulls    have just a little trust in them  jeese!! 

I think Jim is just trying to motivate Matt a little.. or perhaps he gets some laughs reading thebullspen at 3 am when he gets done watching film.

Yea i see what you mean. i mean if he didn't motivate Matt then he would just sit back and relax and not worry about practicing.

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I consider Grant as an insurance policy than competition.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Grant has a wide neck!

Archived