• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Schedules shaping out, UF still the nation's coward

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  171
  • Days Won:  0

Don't use the Big East as a way of defending Florida's policy, especially if you're using SoS as an argument.  You're comparing #1 to #5/6.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241

Don't use the Big East as a way of defending Florida's policy, especially if you're using SoS as an argument.  You're comparing #1 to #5/6.

I still dont get why you dont go to a gators board with this logic...

• Content Count:  2,239

I still dont get why you dont go to a gators board with this logic...

Does Trip need to explain it again?

• Content Count:  5,241

IF there the one's you have the problem with go to them, I dont need any explanation other than that. 

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

The reason he doesn't go to them I because they'll jus throw it in his face how GOL told UF last week he wouldn't honor last season's delayed game in 2009. Thus pushing this game off when UF didn't want them to twice.

Yes, this is the state of Florida board, but I think complainin about a team who has played a top 10 schedule annually the last few years is just silly.

I'd love to see a UF /Ohio State or Texas matchup, but as long as they have FSU and then Miami if they play another BCS team out of conference it's probably not going to happen annually.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

IF there the one's you have the problem with go to them, I dont need any explanation other than that. 

This board is supposed to  be to discuss ALL collegiate athletics in the state of Florida ...  I'm not sure how much simpler I can explain it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

The reason he doesn't go to them I because they'll jus throw it in his face how GOL told UF last week he wouldn't honor last season's delayed game in 2009. Thus pushing this game off when UF didn't want them to twice.

That really has nothing to do with the Gators being too chickenshit play away games vs BCS teams outside of FL

Yes, this is the state of Florida board, but I think complainin about a team who has played a top 10 schedule annually the last few years is just silly.

I'd love to see a UF /Ohio State or Texas matchup, but as long as they have FSU and then Miami if they play another BCS team out of conference it's probably not going to happen annually.

If they stop ducking and start playing UM on an annual basis, I really can't argue too much ...... but thei occ scheduling has routinely been a joke up to this point.

• Content Count:  711

Another thread hijacked by UCiF...I believe you have your own board.  Maybe we should start charging to join this board too.

Once again for you slow folks...STATE OF FLORIDA COLLEGE ATHLETICS BOARD.

What is the F'ing title of this thread???

I guess since its on the S.O.F.B you can come right in and crap on it, huh?  Stop acting like anyone gives a crap about your sorry ass team.  We are talking about UFs schedule not UCiFs. 

Actually I guess i'll buy a membership to Rival so I can crap on all of your posts.

The UCF schedule talks are stemming from people posting about UCF's schedule.

• Content Count:  2,239

It would be nice if they take FSU's current situation and capitalize on it by signing that big home and home game.  FSU's program is hurting and is probably going to get gutted a bit more before it improves.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  130

At the end of the day, Florida plays one of the toughest schedules in the country every single year. It's almost always in the top 10.

It's pretty petty to complain about our schedule.

It seems to show that you have nothing else to argue about so you:

1) Ignore the difficulty of the conference schedule

2) Ignore that we play a neutral site game every year

3) Ignore that we play FSU every year (traditionally good)

4) Ignore that we've played Miami 2 of the 4  years we've had a 12th game

5) Ignore that we'll play Miami again 2 of the 4 seasons that we'll have the 12th game

At the end of the day, Florida doesn't have to leave the state or the conference to have a top schedule. Many other schools do.

Even looking at the SEC from the examples above, since the schedules would be similar to 2/3s of Florida's schedule...

LSU doesn't have a natural in state rival, so they have to go outside.

Georgia has Georgia Tech, but no equivalent for Miami, so they have to go outside.

Tennessee doesn't have a natural in state OOC rival, so they have to go outside.

Alabama doesn't have a natural in state OOC rival, so they have to go outside.

Florida has a natural in State OOC rival, and a secondary natural in state OOC rival.

Archived