• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Schedules shaping out, UF still the nation's coward

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

It's just stupid points like this on the net kill UCFers in the cred department.

Making fun of UF's ooc away sched is not exclusive to UCFers ...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

No, I understand, but for a UCFer to bring it up on a USF board and then say do a home and home with Duke just shows they are preaching to the choir.

It's kinda like Cuba complaining about US polotics to the USSR...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,459
  • Days Won:  422

No, I understand, but for a UCFer to bring it up on a USF board and then say do a home and home with Duke just shows they are preaching to the choir.

It's kinda like Cuba complaining about US polotics to the USSR...

That's what THIS board is for ..... to unite against the true forces of evil in Gainesville.

• Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

Uhhh Joe, this is the State of Florida Board.  It does not revolve around any one school.  If you don't like that, go back to the main board.

• Content Count:  711

I have to say that UF's schedule isn't like many teams.  Playing FSU every year along with an SEC schedule isn't "whimpy".  Since they've gone to 12 game schedules...they added Miami.  I would like to see UF pick up some better OOC games here and there, though.  But UF wants those home games to add to their billions they already have.

UCF postponed the UF series for more home game opportunities.  They dropped WVU one year for scheduling conflicts...after visiting there 2 times and playing one at home.  They opted out of a WVU road trip for a home game.  UCF also added Texas and just signed a 1-1 with Boston College starting next year.  UCF is also playing at Miami next year and have them at home in '09.

I have to say that UF's schedule isn't like many teams.  Playing FSU every year along with an SEC schedule isn't "whimpy".  Since they've gone to 12 game schedules...they added Miami.  I would like to see UF pick up some better OOC games here and there, though.  But UF wants those home games to add to their billions they already have.

UCF postponed the UF series for more home game opportunities.  They dropped WVU one year for scheduling conflicts...after visiting there 2 times and playing one at home.  They opted out of a WVU road trip for a home game.  UCF also added Texas and just signed a 1-1 with Boston College starting next year.  UCF is also playing at Miami next year and have them at home in '09.

For most of the seasons since the 12 games have become the norm, UF has not scheduled Miami.  I think they play twice and that's it.

• Content Count:  526

Another thread hijacked by UCiF...I believe you have your own board.  Maybe we should start charging to join this board too.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Considering there has been a brand spanking total of 4 12 games seasons and most schools scrambled for games the last two years that argument is weak.

Another thread hijacked by UCiF...I believe you have your own board.  Maybe we should start charging to join this board too.

Once again for you slow folks...STATE OF FLORIDA COLLEGE ATHLETICS BOARD.

• Content Count:  526

Once again for you slow folks...STATE OF FLORIDA COLLEGE ATHLETICS BOARD.

What is the F'ing title of this thread???

I guess since its on the S.O.F.B you can come right in and crap on it, huh?  Stop acting like anyone gives a crap about your sorry ass team.  We are talking about UFs schedule not UCiFs. 

Actually I guess i'll buy a membership to Rival so I can crap on all of your posts.

Archived