• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2009 Commits

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think Jarred Fayson beat bellamy by a long shot, but that didn't stick.

I forgot that Fayson had verballed.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

YOURE WRONG . Our best chance could be with an out of stater .

The 3 "top QBs" I was talking about  was :

Eugene Smith

Tate Frocier ( CALI )

Kevin Newsome ( VA )

I am talking  about Top guys  here, on the National Level .

The 6-foot-3, 215-pound four-star signal caller says that none of the schools that have offered stand out at this point and still remains open to any and all comers

I’d like to hear from South Florida because I really, really like their offense. Again, I love that shotgun package, so I hope they get in contact with me at some point soon here

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/735384.html

Newsome passed for 1200 yards and 12 touchdowns as a junior. He also ran for over 500 yards and scored 11 touchdowns.

He maxes out with a 285-pound bench, 370-pound squat and 280-pound power clean. In the classroom Newsome carries a 3.52 core GPA.

Newsome is also a track star, with a personal best of 14.1 seconds in the 110-meter hurdles and 7.5 seconds in the 55-meter hurdles, both times taken as a sophomore.

Update: Newsome won the state championship in March of 2008 for the 55-meter hurdles with a time of 7.35 seconds

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2810851

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=46441.0

Ok and????  I was just throwing out my opinions.  If you don't agree with me then so what. In the end its just speculation on both of our parts. I don't, nor do you, possess a crystal ball that actually projects the future. 

I'm still VERY skepitical about ALL the QBs you listed, especially Forcier.  If one signs then I will be found to be wrong.  But just because you say it'll happen doesn't mean it will. Wake up.  This is a message board and I was just giving my opinion.  And yes I use Scout...just like you do  ::)

• Content Count:  563

Man, take it easy . Its not a fight, I just offered my opinion as well .

I never anything was going to happen . All I said was, our best chance "could" be with a out of stater .

I’d like to hear from South Florida because I really, really like their offense. Again, I love that shotgun package, so I hope they get in contact with me at some point soon here

^^^^tht sounds like a pretty good shot imo...Im just saying .

I think, you think, I was attacking you...I wasnt .

Tampaboi

ok then i understand.

Don't get me wrong I like Forcier.  I've posted about him on this board in the past (http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=46185.0)

I'd love to have him.  But I've read other articles regarding his top choices that make his commitment to USF less likely now.  At the time I saw the information no one was interested in him, see the responses to my post,  so i didn't post about it.

Here is an example of what i saw... http://www.madison.com/tct/blogs/insiders/273462

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If we get Forcier or Newsome it would be huge.

• Content Count:  563

Austin Dantin.

When you think about teams in Tallahassee, you may not immediately think about Leon. Lincoln, Godby or even North Florida Christian might come to mind. But watch out, QB Austin Dantin. will change all that. As a junior, the speedy star ran for 608 yards and six touchdowns. Through the air he had 2,515 yards and 13 touchdowns. Check out the elusive 6-foot-2, 180 pound quarterback in action

http://flavarsity.rivals.com/

• Content Count:  2,523

Austin Dantin.

When you think about teams in Tallahassee, you may not immediately think about Leon. Lincoln, Godby or even North Florida Christian might come to mind. But watch out, QB Austin Dantin. will change all that. As a junior, the speedy star ran for 608 yards and six touchdowns. Through the air he had 2,515 yards and 13 touchdowns. Check out the elusive 6-foot-2, 180 pound quarterback in action

http://flavarsity.rivals.com/

Leon is one of the best athletic highschools in NW Florida.  I went to HS in Panama City (Rutherford) and played varsity baseball and soccer against those guys while also seeing their football team regular as we were always vying with them for the district championship...they are ALWAYS stocked with great talent.  If anything, we need to get more of a presence up that way from Tally to Mobile bc there are some really incredible players up this way. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Mods can we stick this thread to the top of the recruiting board?  Thanks.

• Content Count:  4,642

nice to see the list growing so early!

This year is OUR year.

Last year, before the season started, many recruits had already made up their minds.  This recruiting season is shaping to be the best ever because last seasons success and our growing national exposure.

Can the BULLS grab a Top 25 recruiting class? 

I see YES.  Lets keep it rolling with the commits now and after another great season we might get some big names put on a BULLS hat on Signing Day.

Archived