• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Hall Arrested..

Swolf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

LOL

I paid my speeding ticket, but the county never registered, so for a good longtime (like the other person with the suspended license posted) I didnt even know about it until I had to renew my license.

If he's gonna make the news for an arrest, he should at least have 30 pounds of heroin in the car with a RPG in the backseat

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,523

LOL

I paid my speeding ticket, but the county never registered, so for a good longtime (like the other person with the suspended license posted) I didnt even know about it until I had to renew my license.

If he's gonna make the news for an arrest, he should at least have 30 pounds of heroin in the car with a RPG in the backseat

LOL

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I've had my license suspended three times... it happens...

If you do the crime, you do the time. Anyways, not knowing is not a valid excuse... unless it was a DMV screw up.

We need more edge anyways with our program... Why couldn't the story be more along the lines of "Andre Hall hit's a pregnant girl with his car - flees scene of accident, doesn't have a valid license". That would be more edgy and the type of news that would give USF street cred. Street cred is the same reason Tommy Streeter went to the U and not the USF. Kids wanting to be thuggish Canes... That's what I want... Kids wanting to be thuggish Bulls!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

If you do the crime, you do the time. Anyways, not knowing is not a valid excuse... unless it was a DMV screw up.

We need more edge anyways with our program... Why couldn't the story be more along the lines of "Andre Hall hit's a pregnant girl with his car - flees scene of accident, doesn't have a valid license". That would be more edgy and the type of news that would give USF street cred. Street cred is the same reason Tommy Streeter went to the U and not the USF. Kids wanting to be thuggish Canes... That's what I want... Kids wanting to be thuggish Bulls!

Glad you are in no way shape or form in charge of the program. 

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Why couldn't the story be more along the lines of "Andre Hall hit's a pregnant girl with his car - flees scene of accident, doesn't have a valid license".

The Trib will be running this story tomorrow. True or not.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,381
  • Days Won:  10

OH, no!

DMV will destroy us!!!

• Content Count:  108

That has to be the most absurd thing I have heard on this board so far.  Why in the world would you want thugs in this program.  All that does is degrade the program and the reputation of the school.

• Content Count:  12,293

That has to be the most absurd thing I have heard on this board so far. 

i guess thats the first post you've read from the sheriff then.  ;D

• Content Count:  624

That has to be the most absurd thing I have heard on this board so far.  Why in the world would you want thugs in this program.  All that does is degrade the program and the reputation of the school.

It works for Miami, it could work other places!

Archived