• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Officer dumps paralyzed man out off chair during booking.

theman123

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hard to watch that video, and I've seen it a number of times.  That corrections officer needs to be dismissed along with that other officer who was laughing.  The supervisors also need to be given training in how to have thieir staff treat people.  I don't care if the person is an inmate or a visitor, civility and sensitivity needs to be taught to these people.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,503
  • Days Won:  13

Hard to watch that video, and I've seen it a number of times.  That corrections officer needs to be dismissed along with that other officer who was laughing.  The supervisors also need to be given training in how to have thieir staff treat people.  I don't care if the person is an inmate or a visitor, civility and sensitivity needs to be taught to these people.

agreed I saw some horrible things during my time in Law Enforcement. It is not common but it does happen.

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

That guy was my Philosophy TA back when I was at USF.  He was getting his PhD.

• Content Count:  5,241

I laughed.

But she should and will be fired.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

I laughed.

Laughed at what?  To each his own, but I don't know anyone who saw humor in it.  I certainly didn't and I laugh at the Three Stooges.

• Content Count:  3,574

We're seeing more and more abuse from cops these days.

Sad...

• Content Count:  2,661

The supervisors also need to be given training in how to have thieir staff treat people.  I don't care if the person is an inmate or a visitor, civility and sensitivity needs to be taught to these people.

<carlin>

"Hey, if you need special training to be told not to dump a paraplegic on the floor when he doesn't stand up, maybe you're too f***ed up to be on the police force in the first place."

</carlin>

• Content Count:  5,241

I laughed.

Laughed at what?  To each his own, but I don't know anyone who saw humor in it.  I certainly didn't and I laugh at the Three Stooges.

The shock value of it, and mainly the stupidity of the cop dumb enough to do something this ridiculous.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

I dont think the guy walking away laughing after helping the guy up should be automatically fired. He could have been laughing at the stupidity of his co-worker finally coming to light. I've worked with people who I knew were incompetent when they finally showed their incompetence I was amused. This guy may not be laughing at the guy in the wheel chair.

Just my .02

Archived