• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orhian Johnson chooses Ohio State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  162
  • Days Won:  0

Per Greg's blog....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  253

Can't blame him for picking the Buckeyes. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Per Greg's blog....

Recruits having fun....Grunge will hate this...they play you (us) like fools...

From Greg's:

"Orhian Johnson announced his college decision by picking up a Bulls hat, then putting it down, as if to tease, and putting on an Ohio State cap."

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah.  I read that he picked up a USF hat and set it back down as a way to tease the crowd of people he assumed to be his admirers.  He then placed the OSU hat on his head. . . . cute.

Just like with the little league world series, media saturation will obliterate the recruitment process until it is a just a display of egomaniacal kids acting like as#holes.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Going off topic - what about the guy that was recruited, but really not?  Too much!

• Content Count:  2,523

Yeah.  I read that he picked up a USF hat and set it back down as a way to tease the crowd of people he assumed to be his admirers.  He then placed the OSU hat on his head. . . . cute.

Just like with the little league world series, media saturation will obliterate the recruitment process until it is a just a display of egomaniacal kids acting like as#holes.

Shows the lack of class by some of these kids' parents.  No way in hell I would've done that when i was being recruited and no way my kids will do that either.  Having the different caps is fine to show respect for who was close, but pick up the one you go with and thank the others that recruited you.  These kids need more Barry Sanders and less TO...

• Content Count:  253

Per Greg's blog....

Recruits having fun....Grunge will hate this...they play you (us) like fools...

From Greg's:

"Orhian Johnson announced his college decision by picking up a Bulls hat, then putting it down, as if to tease, and putting on an Ohio State cap."

;D ;D  ;D  Touche!!

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Disappointed in this one.  Hoped the hometown kid would stay and play for USF.  I always thought the kid was a true fan of the team.  Oh well.

• Content Count:  8,158

I hope the coaches remember this little move when he's tired of riding the pine at OSU and wants to transfer to the school he should have chosen in the first place...

What a richard cranium...

• Content Count:  5,591

Shows the lack of class by some of these kids' parents.  No way in hell I would've done that when i was being recruited and no way my kids will do that either.  Having the different caps is fine to show respect for who was close, but pick up the one you go with and thank the others that recruited you.  These kids need more Barry Sanders and less TO...

Take it easy, i think its funny once.  some times people do it too much.

I remember at the UA game, there was a recurit that had three hats, a gator a USC, and uhm another hat.  He slide two away and it looked like he was down to UF, but then lifted the hat only to show a sooner hat.  I thought that was pretty funny.

Let the kids have fun. 

Archived