• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Props to the Career Center @ USF

USF_Grouper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Just got back from the USF career fair and I have to say the Career Center at USF is doing a great job.  The fair seems to get bigger and better every year.  This year the staff was more helpful than ever getting us set-up quickly and ready to go.  Employer turn-out looked pretty good and I met lots of qualified candidates.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

USF puts on a very good career fair, and my company, which has been focused more on UF and FSU in the past, is really beginning to realize what great candidates we have coming out of USF.  In fact, one of our Sr Managers remarked to me today that recruits from USF over the past few years have outperformed the other state schools. As usual, we met a lot of great candidates today and will have a hard time sorting through them.

• Content Count:  5,903

Just got back from the USF career fair and I have to say the Career Center at USF is doing a great job.  The fair seems to get bigger and better every year.  This year the staff was more helpful than ever getting us set-up quickly and ready to go.  Employer turn-out looked pretty good and I met lots of qualified candidates.

Who were you with?

This was my first trip to the fair was today. I enjoyed it, hopefully I can get job.

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

is the worthless guy with brown hair still there for honeywell?

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Who were you with?

This was my first trip to the fair was today. I enjoyed it, hopefully I can get job.

That was me :).. actually I was in the engineering section for Harris Coporation.  If you made your way over there hard to miss us, the bunch of dorks wearing red hawaian shirts.  Word must have gotten around somehow that we are also looking for finance/accounting people because we got more of those resumes this  year than usual. 

• Content Count:  5,903

Who were you with?

That was me :).. actually I was in the engineering section for Harris Coporation.  If you made your way over there hard to miss us, the bunch of dorks wearing red hawaian shirts.  Word must have gotten around somehow that we are also looking for finance/accounting people because we got more of those resumes this  year than usual. 

Yeah, I definitely didn't stop by there. Although, i did stop by a few engineering firms that I knew of and that have previously hired economics graduates.

• Content Count:  1,479

Great idea(parking by Athletics was bad by 9AM.) but I didnt realize it was yesterday. I was going to walk in and just get information on different companies but I was wearing a t-shirt/shorts and havent shaved in a week so didnt think it would be a very good impression.

Do they do have one every semester?

• Content Count:  280

Yup, every semester around the same time. It's a really great way to meet people, prospective employers, and pick up some goodies...

• Content Count:  487

Yup, every semester around the same time. It's a really great way to meet people, prospective employers, and pick up some goodies...

Menendez?!

Archived