• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Props to the Career Center @ USF

USF_Grouper

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

is the worthless guy with brown hair still there for honeywell?

lol... good times!

• Content Count:  3,574

Just got back from the USF career fair and I have to say the Career Center at USF is doing a great job.  The fair seems to get bigger and better every year.  This year the staff was more helpful than ever getting us set-up quickly and ready to go.  Employer turn-out looked pretty good and I met lots of qualified candidates.

Who were you with?

This was my first trip to the fair was today. I enjoyed it, hopefully I can get job.

That was me :).. actually I was in the engineering section for Harris Coporation.  If you made your way over there hard to miss us, the bunch of dorks wearing red hawaian shirts.  Word must have gotten around somehow that we are also looking for finance/accounting people because we got more of those resumes this  year than usual. 

I was going to ask... too easy with Melbourne, FL as your location.  ;)

• Content Count:  4,642

Just got back from the USF career fair and I have to say the Career Center at USF is doing a great job.  The fair seems to get bigger and better every year.  This year the staff was more helpful than ever getting us set-up quickly and ready to go.  Employer turn-out looked pretty good and I met lots of qualified candidates.

Who were you with?

This was my first trip to the fair was today. I enjoyed it, hopefully I can get job.

That was me :).. actually I was in the engineering section for Harris Coporation.  If you made your way over there hard to miss us, the bunch of dorks wearing red hawaian shirts.  Word must have gotten around somehow that we are also looking for finance/accounting people because we got more of those resumes this  year than usual. 

no this guy was with honeywell, not harris.  i remember yall there too; the shirts are hard to miss.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

are you at the harris by sccu?

I am currently working out of the facility on Palm Bay Road.  I am guessing you are refering to the facility of Wickham when you say by SCCU.  There is an SCCU in Palm Bay just down the road from me, but it isn't as big as the one on Wickham.

Archived