• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sancho McDonald

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  557
  • Days Won:  0

Ok so Rivals has QB Sancho McDonald, out of Booker T. in Miami, choosing between USF and RU. Yet has no updates on him for several months.

http://usf.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=56587

Scout has him with out an offer from anyone. And no significant articles on him.

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2972733

And ESPN says he is down to Minn, LSU, RU, USF and Ole' Miss.  Yet it also hasen't been updated in months.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=50229&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncf%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d50229

From the video I have seen and the little I've read about him this kid has wheels, and a cannon to boot. With all this concern about us getting BJ, or ANY quality QB for that matter, why has there been no mention of him on the boards? Why haven't I heard GA or BM mention him?

Grade problems? Personality problems?

Anyone got some insight? I'm at a loss.

• Content Count:  5,241

I dont care if he came to USF and never saw the field, knowing someone named Sancho Mcdonald is on my team always boosts confidence!

• Content Count:  4,642

BJ Daniels would be a better QB for us.

• Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

Sancho got hurt early in the year. There was a mention two weeks ago in the miami herlad about McDonald looking at FIU.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Rivals shows him as being "High" on RHODE ISLAND????? WIth Rutgers, LSU, and USF all "Medium". They must be promising him that he will be their QB of the future.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Rivals shows him as being "High" on RHODE ISLAND????? WIth Rutgers, LSU, and USF all "Medium". They must be promising him that he will be their QB of the future.

Just a crazy tought here, but maybe he is interested in what they have to offer academically?  :o

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Maybe he interested in who actually offered him?

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just a crazy tought here, but maybe he is interested in what they have to offer academically?   :o

Except that they too are a 3rd tier University. Add to that the fact that he never took an official visit and it screams you will be a QB.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

What's your name, son?

"I'm SANCHO-FREAKING-MCDONALD, beeyotch!  You better reckanize!"

Archived