• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Liuget, Baker, and Streeter updates are all up on USFnation

jd77

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

I am not going to give away any premium content this time and start a big ordeal, but all 3 visits went VERY well.  Way better than even the most optimistic Bull could have ever imagined.

That is all.  If you have a membership, you have a lot of good reading to do tonight.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Well an optimistic bull would wish all 3 commited so I hope that is the case :)

• Content Count:  763

I second this.

I'm also jonesing for any possible news of Streeter, Liuget and Baker.

• Content Count:  574

Remember, Baker is commited to Auburn and Liuget is commited to Illinois.  That would have been one heck of a weekend to get them both to drop their commitments on the spot and get Streeter to commit all at the same time.

Things went really well though.  The interview Tommy Streeter was very insightful.  The coaching staff really thought outside of the box with him and I think their plan is going to pay off.  It was a brilliant move.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Remember, Baker is commited to Auburn and Liuget is commited to Illinois.  That would have been one heck of a weekend to get them both to drop their commitments on the spot and get Streeter to commit all at the same time.

Things went really well though.  The interview Tommy Streeter was very insightful.  The coaching staff really thought outside of the box with him and I think their plan is going to pay off.  It was a brilliant move.

Yeah they seriously out did themselves with this visit.  I  just want to let everyone know they did everything in their power to get Streeter including one GREAT idea that was a bit outside the box.  This weekend shows you if we can get a recruit to make a visit to USF we can compete with ALMOST anyone for top recruits.  Our staff and players are certified MONSTERS when it comes to visits. 

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I know they were commited to other programs I would guess if we got one of the two allready commited it would be baker.

Glad to hear the staff was thinking outside the box with Streeter, if he commited we will have one heck of a class.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Since the creation of recruiting websites, has a recruit ever left a scheduled visit and said to Scout or Rivals that they weren't impressed or that they hated the visit?  That would be hilarious.

• Content Count:  2,523

Since the creation of recruiting websites, has a recruit ever left a scheduled visit and said to Scout or Rivals that they weren't impressed or that they hated the visit?  That would be hilarious.

If I remember correctly, a kid said that about his UF visit a few weeks ago, can't remember who it was...

• Content Count:  4,642

can we just go ahead and have all three?  thanks.

Archived