• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Now Greg is saying Jose is walking around wearing a USF hat so maybe he will commit to us.

Why on earth was this thread moved to the State of FL board? As of last night Jose was a USF verbal, I think it is pertinant to USF if he does commit with us OR someone else.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  68
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

He is a big O linemen. I dont know what all the fuss is about, he is way way way overweight. 6'1" 370lbs

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

Year of RS ... training and a move to DT could help.

He's a project.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  178

Who knows....  Maybe he faxed the wrong school?  Who cares?  We signed other guys..  If he comes great if not great///

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  771

now they are saying he is walking around in miami with a usf hat, so i don't know.  hopefully we get him he is a big boy

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Do any of you actually read before you post things?

The original source saying Jose was signing with UCF today was another UCF signee. He never faxed anything, and it explains why the initial report might have been inaccurate.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Now Greg is saying Jose is walking around wearing a USF hat so maybe he will commit to us.

Why on earth was this thread moved to the State of FL board? As of last night Jose was a USF verbal, I think it is pertinant to USF if he does commit with us OR someone else.

It was moved because it was about him committing to UCF.  Personally, I'd rather keep the threads on this board to kids that actually sign with USF.  I am allowing some leeway, but it the speculation threads continue, more will be moved.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,650
  • Days Won:  29

It was moved because it was about him committing to UCF.  Personally, I'd rather keep the threads on this board to kids that actually sign with USF.  I am allowing some leeway, but it the speculation threads continue, more will be moved.

Exactly, Greg(his sources) has/ve clout.