• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

Are you comparing BC to ND?

Well lets see.  2 private catholic colleges,  that are 0-2.  Sounds pretty similar.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Well lets see.  2 private catholic colleges,  that are 0-2.  Sounds pretty similar.

That's where they stop.  Congrats on your win, but ND is a good team that makes too many mistakes.  BC is a bad team.  We play ND on the road, you played BC at home.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Per the jerks logic on your blog, you beat a bad team so it means nothing.  Now see if you can improve your 1-8 Florida team record.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

That's where they stop.  Congrats on your win, but ND is a good team that makes too many mistakes.  BC is a bad team.  We play ND on the road, you played BC at home.

God bless the Kanigits ... They so badly want to belong. A win over BYU would certainly help in that regards ...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

A win over BYU would certainly help in that regards ...

They had better not be looking ahead past FIU. That should be an interesting game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

God bless the Kanigits ... They so badly want to belong. A win over BYU would certainly help in that regards ...

There's a better chance of me winning the lottery and financing our OCS.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

this is what makes UCF fans so ridiculously pathetic.  Who cares?  Who really cares!!!  UCF had a nice win tonight, and all that even the more cogent of UCF posters like yourself want to do is compare your win to ours?  To debate the semantics about 'whos better'....Really?  USF is like 14-6 against non-conference BCS opponents since 2006...we don't need to compare anymore. 

I'd hope you would enjoy this win instead of trying to figure out how it compares to USF.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

BTW, I was going to come on here and congratulate UCF on their win...but I found as usual no one is better at congratulating UCF, then UCF fans themselves. ::)

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

I'll take a page out of your book.

Go talk on your own board if you wish to talk about them, golden knight pieces of **** talk isn't needed here.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

LOL at those who feel Notre Dame would prevail over Boston College. LOL